Online Grand Final Audio

Remove this Banner Ad

It's brilliant listening to all the different stations, you can keep reliving the game time after time. Couldn't have beat a better team , they thought they'd walk all over us. The Tiges won the Grand Final by 8 goals , it's still hard to believe.
Love listening to Tim Lane on AW say with huge excitement "The Tiger's have won the flag " after Prestia goals early in final quarter.
Thanks heaps Hoos, top man.

Thanks heaps Hoos, top man.
No worries. I only copied the audio from the thread in TCH section, and pasted it in here. It was down to another champion tiger who actually obtained the files.

No worries. I only copied the audio from the thread in TCH section, and pasted it in here. It was down to another champion tiger who actually obtained the files.
Hey hoOSY is there any chance we can get hold of the Fox coverage? I don't know if it's available, but another angle to it would be great.

Hey hoOSY is there any chance we can get hold of the Fox coverage? I don't know if it's available, but another angle to it would be great.

Don't think Fox called the game as it was contracted to C7 but the post game is available on youtube.

Last edited:
Not sure. I've only seen the Ch7 coverage, as that was the one I recorded (can't believe I didn't record that as well). Maybe on YouTube?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the 5AA call was absolutely fantastic. They were parochial as to be expected but were very very fairminded and lavish in their praise for the tigers too, probably more than any of the other calls. Was a really pleasant surprise actually.

I must be one of the few Richmond fans who doesn't mind McClure.
His hatred of Richmond is not manufactured and fake. It's genuine born from the 1970s.
He isn't afraid to call it as he sees it and doesn't give two ****s about who he offends.

His hatred of Richmond is not manufactured and fake. It's genuine born from the 1970s.
He isn't afraid to call it as he sees it and doesn't give two ****s about who he offends.
I like him.

And he did nothing but heap praise on us both during and after the call (would have been difficult not to, really). I don't mind him either. He's honest.

Turned up to the Coburg FC BandF in 2016 as a special guest speaker for a meal and a few drinks. After his speech and all the formalities he left ,but not before going around to every table and having a chat with folks. He's a down to earth bloke from my two meetings with him.

Turned up to the Coburg FC BandF in 2016 as a special guest speaker for a meal and a few drinks. After his speech and all the formalities he left ,but not before going around to every table and having a chat with folks. He's a down to earth bloke from my two meetings with him.
Yep. When we lost to #lolnorf last year I was in the Customs House Hotel in Hobart waiting to fill in some time before headign out to the airport to go home. I was having a couple of Cascade Draughts and he came and sat next to me at the bar.
After a quick gidday, I spoke to him for a good 15 minutes. He's actually a good fella.

I tried synching the 5AA commentary to my TV recording of the game. Made interesting listening and another good excuse to watch the game again. There is about a 1 minute gap in the 2nd quarter radio recording and you have to resynch again. The other three quarters are ok. Thanks for the link.

I tried synching the 5AA commentary to my TV recording of the game. Made interesting listening and another good excuse to watch the game again. There is about a 1 minute gap in the 2nd quarter radio recording and you have to resynch again. The other three quarters are ok. Thanks for the link.
No worries. Pleasure.

I thought the 5AA call was absolutely fantastic. They were parochial as to be expected but were very very fairminded and lavish in their praise for the tigers too, probably more than any of the other calls. Was a really pleasant surprise actually.
Loved it as well, didn't realise how lame Tex was until listening to these guys, he copped a pretty big hit in the first quarter and went into his shell after it.

Lookign forward to the rest now!!

5AA is gold. Anyone know who the commentators are; Stephen Rowe, Mark Bickley and ....?
Yeah, not sure who the other one is. Great listening though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Online Grand Final Audio

Remove this Banner Ad

Back