Only 12,000 Tickets Left

Remove this Banner Ad

What is the deal with the members area? Is that open to general public sales? If not, it may sell out, but be far from a full house.

AAMI Stadium Members have to buy tickets into their area as well, so if it's a sellout, there will be 50,000+ there Friday night.

Is anyone else getting sick of the whinging from people claiming to have difficulty securing tickets for the game. Haven't heard reports about people whinging about getting Tickets to the Gabba (also a Ticketmaster ground) or the MCG (albeit they're a Ticketek ground), or even from Essendon Members getting tickets to Friday nights game, so why is it so hard to some Crows members to do what other football club Members can do with no fuss...

Ripper. Lets hope the house is packed, and we get everyone along who wants to barrack. Glad that link I found has helped so many out lol.

As per grand final tickets, I am in the unfortunate situation of being a silver member so I would be stuffed :( I was reading all the information on Sunday night about tickets for the finals this year. It said there is something like 11,000 GOLD members who will get asked before the prelim if they would like to reserve one of the 11,500 allocated to the Crows. After that on the Monday or Tuesday the rest are free game for silver members. The best way would be to find someone from another club and get them to buy you one.

Its why the prelim final is always so much more atmosphere, you get 50,000 supporters from both teams there rather than 30,000 in total and the rest just there for the spectacle. I am definitely upgrading to Gold next year. Does anyone know if its just a simple process when you renew your membership? Ie just tick the gold box?

Ripper. Lets hope the house is packed, and we get everyone along who wants to barrack. Glad that link I found has helped so many out lol.

As per grand final tickets, I am in the unfortunate situation of being a silver member so I would be stuffed :( I was reading all the information on Sunday night about tickets for the finals this year. It said there is something like 11,000 GOLD members who will get asked before the prelim if they would like to reserve one of the 11,500 allocated to the Crows. After that on the Monday or Tuesday the rest are free game for silver members. The best way would be to find someone from another club and get them to buy you one.

Its why the prelim final is always so much more atmosphere, you get 50,000 supporters from both teams there rather than 30,000 in total and the rest just there for the spectacle. I am definitely upgrading to Gold next year. Does anyone know if its just a simple process when you renew your membership? Ie just tick the gold box?

The club can (and has in the past) cap Gold Memberships to ensure all Gold Members get a guaranteed Grand Final ticket. If that's not the case, then it is indeed as simple as ticking a 'upgrade to Gold' box on your form - however, it means you pretty much have to renew by post or in person to do this.

Didnt mention this before, but I have a mate's AAMI stadium member's ticket and bought 1 + 4 guest tickets with that. Have no idea what area though coz I did it on the automated phone system. Will it be in the normal member's area or just general admission? I do know it's row U.

I think I've well and truly done my bit to fill AAMI (Stadium, that is).

I'm an AAMI member and have used all four of my guest passes and also a friend's unused guest pass entitlements, so will be bringing 5 mates with me... And still have a few other friends who I'm trying to get to go.

Can't wait, gonna be a great night! Will be great if we could get 50k+

Didnt mention this before, but I have a mate's AAMI stadium member's ticket and bought 1 + 4 guest tickets with that. Have no idea what area though coz I did it on the automated phone system. Will it be in the normal member's area or just general admission? I do know it's row U.

If you've been given an allocated seat then you'll be sitting in the GA area. I bought my tickets today at the outlet and had the choice of sitting in the Members Area or the Outer.

It's open choice in the members as usual. I noticed on my tickets it says "R 41", "R 42".. etc.. I think this is what you're getting at.

As the tickets don't specify a specific bay, it has to be open choice as usual, and I haven't heard otherwise anywhere else.

Yeah, but what happens if all of the outer sells out, but the members do not.

As the AFL controls the ground for the final, I believe they can (with the SANFL's cooperation) open up what's left of the Members to the public. This won't be done until the last minute (Friday arvo I reckon at the earliest) though. I believe this was done for the final against St Kilda in 2005.

And just thought then... Unless you bought an SANFL/AAMI Stadium members reserved seat, it's open choice. I bought the usual guest passes (non-reserved seating) and they just say "Enter any members Gate" "General admission", no specified seat or bay.

Sorry guys, new to this members stuff coz it is a borrowed ticket.

Basically, when I checked my ticketmaster account online it said my tickets are in the process of being printed, and showed no bays or anything. They are paid for as my internet banking shows the money has been taken.

Just checked again - it does say: Section : GENADM (so obviously it IS in the outer.) But I am a tad confused as they were bought with a members ticket. So regardless of that, they can still be in the outer? Is that an indication that the whole members area is sold out and I am in the outer coz I got them later? Don't care none, just happy to be going.

Sorry guys, new to this members stuff coz it is a borrowed ticket.

Basically, when I checked my ticketmaster account online it said my tickets are in the process of being printed, and showed no bays or anything. They are paid for as my internet banking shows the money has been taken.

Just checked again - it does say: Section : GENADM (so obviously it IS in the outer.) But I am a tad confused as they were bought with a members ticket. So regardless of that, they can still be in the outer? Is that an indication that the whole members area is sold out and I am in the outer coz I got them later? Don't care none, just happy to be going.

I bought a ticket about 15 mins ago with a friend's AAMI Stadium membership card, and the ticket's identical to the ones I bought Monday morning with my own membership card, so I'm not sure... I don't think they'd start selling AAMI Members tickets in the outer. I think GENADM still implies that it's in the AAMI members reserve, as my tickets all say General Admission on them. Unless your ticket has a specified BAY, ROW and SEAT NUMBER, I think you're in the AAMI members area... with me!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bought a ticket about 15 mins ago with a friend's AAMI Stadium membership card, and the ticket's identical to the ones I bought Monday morning with my own membership card, so I'm not sure... I don't think they'd start selling AAMI Members tickets in the outer. I think GENADM still implies that it's in the AAMI members reserve, as my tickets all say General Admission on them. Unless your ticket has a specified BAY, ROW and SEAT NUMBER, I think you're in the AAMI members area... with me!!
Yeah I'm an AAMI member and I purchased a ticket on monday. It says 'enter any members gate' and says member ect but also says general admission. As there's no seat number or bay I assume it's just in the members area and seats are first come first serve so will have to get their early-ish on Friday.

Yeah I'm an AAMI member and I purchased a ticket on monday. It says 'enter any members gate' and says member ect but also says general admission. As there's no seat number or bay I assume it's just in the members area and seats are first come first serve so will have to get their early-ish on Friday.
I've only been in the members while borrowing someones tickets, but im guessing the reserved seats are the grand stand or even just the normal 3 or so bays in the grand stand, while everyone else has to scramble for the best seats elsewhere.

Bought 4 tickets this morning and i have friday off work. Im excited
I said you would get tickets because I got tickets and because you're betterthanme you would too

Mum printed off 2 tickets for her and dad.

Ill be in bay 134 with a friend from Canberra, parents will be in bay 232

yep, just like every other game for the season

Got my 5 this arvo on the automated phone thingy, internet account wasn't working properly............think we got Row U, so from tomorrow for general public it'll be rows V W X Y Z, and then the top level all round I'd suspect?
Row U is where I sit during the season. It's a good level: just high enough to see the whole field, but not too far from the action.

Why in heck are the tickets for the Members' area General Admission and not reserved seats??? That's asking for trouble, especially if it's a sellout.

I can understand (if not agree with) the logic that Members' seats are not reserved during the minor round, but there's no reason to do that for a final?

Why in heck are the tickets for the Members' area General Admission and not reserved seats??? That's asking for trouble, especially if it's a sellout.

I can understand (if not agree with) the logic that Members' seats are not reserved during the minor round, but there's no reason to do that for a final?

There was a vote many moons ago regarding members reserved seating and it was voted overwhelmingly against. You can reserve your seat in the stand if you like for an additional $8.

Only problem is they oversell the members so if your late (like I will be) expect to stand up the back. Ironically where the best view is.

I said you would get tickets because I got tickets and because you're betterthanme you would too

Mum printed off 2 tickets for her and dad.

Ill be in bay 134 with a friend from Canberra, parents will be in bay 232

Your logic has proved to be flawless:thumbsu:. We are in Bay 134 as well, row C. I assume that puts me close to the boundary line? or is that not how it works?

Is anyone else getting sick of the whinging from people claiming to have difficulty securing tickets for the game. Haven't heard reports about people whinging about getting Tickets to the Gabba (also a Ticketmaster ground) or the MCG (albeit they're a Ticketek ground), or even from Essendon Members getting tickets to Friday nights game, so why is it so hard to some Crows members to do what other football club Members can do with no fuss...

Mate you should hear the collingwood supporters losing it over the MCG ticket debacle every year... I think something along the lines of they are supposed to pay 13.50 a ticket but most end up paying up to 65! and some miss out all together- last night on SEN on the way home they had a few people on there whingeing!

I am hoping we win this week and hoping like hell the next game is in melbourne and not on saturday arvo (stupid work...) If its any other time I'm there- i'll even miss out on cricket training!

Remove this Banner Ad

Only 12,000 Tickets Left

Remove this Banner Ad

Back