Open letter to administration of bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Name changes are not a priority. It's not a feature of the site. I have to manually go in and make the change. If I have time when the request is made and there is a good reason it will be done. If not it probably won't.

It's not a question of it being innocuous, it's a question of time. Name changes are not a priority. I've said this SEVERAL times (now might be a good time for some people to get acquainted with the search function).

For instance a few people have started asking that their "04" suffixes be changed to "05" and so on - that's not a vital change and each and every year I don't plan on going through and changing all of the names with a year number in them. Same goes for people who have used their age in their user name wanting it changed each year. I don't have time for that.

Appleyard said:
It's not a question of it being innocuous, it's a question of time.

My post was not meant (or intended to be) a question of your administrative abilities Adrian. It was;

1. A reference that the name itself did not seem particularly offensive, and
2. A more direct reference to the song (this obviously escaped you)

Nothing more.

Have a nice day. :)

1. I know. And the fact it wasn't done wasn't because I thought the name was offensive. As I explained.

2. I got the song reference. It got a bit of airplay at the time it was released.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Open letter to administration of bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back