Preview Operation "Fork the Hawk"

Remove this Banner Ad

Tsk tsk tsk, being snobby towards the limerick Snag. Shouldn't we love all poetry? Besides we're not all schooled in the particulars of various poetry formats like you Snag :D

Ah Quicky, limericks are linguistic-drills, not poetry.

And I am not schooled in any of the various glories of our beloved game; so I must contribute my mite in my own way. It's the poets who record great deeds for the ages, and we must engage the services of the best of them for the glory of Collingwood in premiership mode.

So no more crap.

If Freo beats carlton on friday night Hawks will have nothing to play for, plus Hodge won't play.

In any case , we are a better team than them, everything points to our win even if we rest a few.
Your playing great confident footy no doubt but imo your not a better team than us, we just havent played at our very best in many games this year. If you rest a few you wont win, dont be stupid.

Your playing great confident footy no doubt but imo your not a better team than us, we just havent played at our very best in many games this year. If you rest a few you wont win, dont be stupid.
Mate, seriously, if you are going to post here, come back to reality.

If Collingwood and Hawthorn both put their best 22 fit and in form on the park, we would beat you about 7 times out of 10.

You have obvious weaknesses, in both your rucks, midfield depth, and backline, especially in comparison to the standout teams, Collingwood and Geelong.

But you are probably right, if we rest Didak, Swan, Presti, Leeroy (susp) and 1 or 2 others, we will lose, but not because you are comparable to us, simply because we rely on near to our best 22 to be the best, which we are at this stage.

Check the ladder before posting again, and then get back to me on the "you are not better then us" comment. :eek:

Hmm stop drinking your own bong water son

Collingwood are a better side than Hawthorn and have been for almost 2 years now.

dealwithitdoggif.gif

Well....thats just like your opinion man

The ladder finishes of the last two years suggest otherwise.

I actually agree with you in a way.

With a full team, and at your best, you would beat us 9 times out of ten. But not because you're a better side. Because of Lance Franklin, and ONLY because of Lance Franklin.

If we had a defender that could at least QUELL his influence; he wouldn't have to STOP him, just quell him, then we'd win 10/10 games against you.

Until we find a defender capable of controlling Buddy, we will always be Hawthorn's bitch.

We are actually a better side than you, and over our best 22, have more quality players than you do (although I personally feel your best 6 is probably a bit better than our best 6).

You just picked a silly thread to post your 'opinion' in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back