No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Dixon = Built like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

Flat track bully at its finest right there lads

While I agree that Dixon can be woeful at times, I gotta say the delivery into the forward line was complete garbage.
It's not like he was dropping marks or anything, but it was never kicked to his advantage all night.
Long bombs to packs.
Having said that...he's finished. Can't move quickly enough, liability when it's on the ground, and yeh, when it's not kicked to his advantage he's completely useless. FFS Blicsavs was outpointing him!

While I agree that Dixon can be woeful at times, I gotta say the delivery into the forward line was complete garbage.
It's not like he was dropping marks or anything, but it was never kicked to his advantage all night.
Long bombs to packs.
Having said that...he's finished. Can't move quickly enough, liability when it's on the ground, and yeh, when it's not kicked to his advantage he's completely useless. FFS Blicsavs was outpointing him!
Ill be honest, i went to bed at HT and just looked at the stats but I'm just going back to his past finals games where he barley shows up when the heat is on.

Port Adelaide will be dreading their next final, Geelong has belted them out of the race.
Winner tonight could very well knock Port out next week. Both in good form.

Winner tonight could very well knock Port out next week. Both in good form.
I see the Dogs getting the job done tonight then should they go through injury free really take it up to Port. Butters, if out, will be massive. Dogs would have seen how the Cats mids outbodied them and just ran that ball out of the centre. Dogs mids stacked with talent.

Barrett's sliding doors a couple of weeks ago was how we must hold onto bolton/rioli/baker now he wants taranto and hopper to leave. Barrett's message is don't rebuild and get rid of Taranto and Hopper because dimma promised the world to them and delivered an atlas.

We don't need dil or gil, we've got this muppet that's out of his depth in a car park puddle

chris scott and the scats crying for a scats park prelim 🤣🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2017-2020 we were tough, brutal and uncompromising. We played at a level never before seen. The 2020 PF against Port was as brutal a game as you would see, that Port side actually understood what was required but still we got them. Then the GF, the Cats knew what was coming but couldn't stand up to the juggernaut of pain. 2020 was the last great bastion of AFL football as we know it. Everything since has not even come close. Our great game is now run by a bunch of jealous softcocks. 😉

2017-2020 we were tough, brutal and uncompromising. We played at a level never before seen. The 2020 PF against Port was as brutal a game as you would see, that Port side actually understood what was required but still we got them. Then the GF, the Cats knew what was coming but couldn't stand up to the juggernaut of pain. 2020 was the last great bastion of AFL football as we know it. Everything since has not even come close. Our great game is now run by a bunch of jealous softcocks. 😉
Our 3 flags got under the boy's club skins.
Must have been raging like a volcano.
Now we have "staaand,staaaand!"
CFL stylee.

Some real exciting games to get us salivating coming up lol,yawn.
Like a hamburger without meat the CFL when Richmond ain't playing.
Wake me up when it's over.
Hamburger with out the meat is a salad sandwich

Long bombs to packs.
Peaspour Dicko, but still put in more effort than Ratintherank who skipped over the border and yet managed to play for the side that arsed him. RAT, those fooking things on the end of your massive arms that are attached to your massive frame are for marking the pill.

Some real exciting games to get us salivating coming up lol,yawn.
Like a hamburger without meat the CFL when Richmond ain't playing.
Wake me up when it's over.
Richmond not in finals = cfl oppo heaven

its good to be the king !

98,000 members from last with 2 wins !!

Long bombs to packs.
I think his ankles are completely stuffed. I reckon Marshall gets a gig in the next game and that is the last we see of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back