No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

So let me get this right:

A football player has a go at the opposition and the opposition coach tells the player a few home truths after they win.

The coach is under fire because of it.

Did Sam Mitchell have any problems with the comments before the game?

Sounds very much like a Hawthorn sense of entitlement and sour grapes because they lost.

Last edited:

A football player has a go at the opposition and the opposition coach tells the player a few home truths after they win.

Did Sam Mitchell have any problems with the comments before the game.

Sounds very much like a Hawthorn sense of entitlement and sour grapes because they lost.
Nah, it was gloating from Diet Coke Kenny.
All he had to do was smile at Ginni and show us his lack of teeth. No need after the siren to act like a jackass and mouth off like that. Have a dig with a comment later on, but on the field straight after the game shows a lack of control.

I'm no Ginni fan and I couldn't give 2 shits about what he says on social media.
If Port were wound up by what he said then they're dumber than I thought.

It's as much about the optics. Kenny has lowered the bar with little to no class.
He looks like an old fool, and when the s**tstain of a Club Port sack him after next week, he'll look like an even bigger old fool.

Hearing how mentally fragile Port are, the Swans should bait and smash Port and all their players on social.
This is going to blow up in the old mans face big time.

Did Sam Mitchell have any problems with the comments before the game.

Sam probably found Ginnivan's post amusing but both should accept that his comments will attract attention especially from the opposition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The head chucking hawks, most of their goals came from bullshit frees especially in the second and third quarter.

Umps had to ease up as it was looking too blatant. The impey stage if his head is just borderline cheating now.
Yeah I lost count how many goals they got from free kicks. It kept them in the game.

Nah, it was gloating from Diet Coke Kenny.
All he had to do was smile at Ginni and show us his lack of teeth. No need after the siren to act like a jackass and mouth off like that. Have a dig with a comment later on, but on the field straight after the game shows a lack of control.

I'm no Ginni fan and I couldn't give 2 shits about what he says on social media.
If Port were wound up by what he said then they're dumber than I thought.

It's as much about the optics. Kenny has lowered the bar with little to no class.
He looks like an old fool, and when the s**tstain of a Club Port sack him after next week, he'll look like an even bigger old fool.

Hearing how mentally fragile Port are, the Swans should bait and smash Port and all their players on social.
This is going to blow up in the old mans face big time.
Ken definitely made it about himself and at the same time embarrassed himself.
pretty unbecoming for such a mature coach.
But that's the power way.

Just dropping it to laugh at Sam Mitchell, Luke Hodge and Jordan Lewis (and all the other campaigners saying Ginni is "only 20").

Have a great weekend (it's already pretty good).

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back