No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone please direct me to the press conference or media reports of the Dogs crying foul about playing their final against the Hawks at the Hawks home ground and not at their own home ground of Marvel?

I must have missed it ….. or is it just the Cats who cry about playing a final at the greatest sporting ground in the world ??

Please remember this when the Cats inevitably cry again in future years …

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
cats cry about it because they're extremely insecure about how their h&a fixture guarantees them finals every year

Maurice Rioli Club, which is our version, is 300 bucks.

No that’s NOT our version at all. The Maurice Rioli Club GUARANTEES you a GF ticket should Richmond make it. This $230 only gets you into a ballot where you may or may not get a ticket. If you are unsuccessful you do not get the money back.

It is a bloody disgrace that Geelong and Sydney are allowed to do this. It is gouging their supporters. How can they possibly justify not refunding the money if the fan misses out on a ticket? Just appalling but typical of Geelong. Smug bastards who think their shit doesn’t stink.

No that’s NOT our version at all. The Maurice Rioli Club GUARANTEES you a GF ticket should Richmond make it. This $230 only gets you into a ballot where you may or may not get a ticket. If you are unsuccessful you do not get the money back.

It is a bloody disgrace that Geelong and Sydney are allowed to do this. It is gouging their supporters. How can they possibly justify not refunding the money if the fan misses out on a ticket? Just appalling but typical of Geelong. Smug bastards who think their shit doesn’t stink.
Agree with everything you said, It’s also a bigger disgrace that airlines and hotels skyrocketed prices for interstate finals.

cats cry about it because they're extremely insecure about how their h&a fixture guarantees them finals every year
why didnt they fix the wonky part of their playing surface up with all the government handouts ? prob cos it give them an extra 5 cheat wins a year

yikes does a bloody good impression of a complete narcissist.
that Gorringe skit reminded me of Mark Nield or the time Terry Wallace went off his head when we lost a close game and Leatherface wallet threw Mitch Morton under a bus for trying to kick a 75 metre torp late in the game where chipping it or putting it to the top of the square was probably a better team option.
zAhi9.gif

Imagine charging your members $230 to go into a GF ticket ballot and when they lose the prelim keep the money.
Geelong need the money to buy blocks of land for their new recruits.

View attachment 2107955
Members ripped off again....cheaper just to subscribe to your local rag (100s of these promotions even buy a slab of Jim Beams and you are a chance) you don't even need to be a footy fan or even speak english, the corruption of the AFL and its ticket allotment is real and it stinks.

Agree with everything you said, It’s also a bigger disgrace that airlines and hotels skyrocketed prices for interstate finals.
yep and ALBO & the AFL stay silent....somehow/someways the AFL will get financial kickback$ and a ma$$ive Slice of the action.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After some investigation I think I was wrong about the $230. It was in fact an add-on membership Geelong were selling up to the day before ticket registration opened giving Priority 1 guaranteed access to a gf ticket.

So yes it is like our Maurice Rioli Club membership. I take back all I said about Geelong. (Not really)

12 mil for Mac andrew a guy that’s shown a little promise fmd

Rance would be worth 50 mil now
100 mil due to blowouts

After some investigation I think I was wrong about the $230. It was in fact an add-on membership Geelong were selling up to the day before ticket registration opened giving Priority 1 guaranteed access to a gf ticket.

So yes it is like our Maurice Rioli Club membership. I take back all I said about Geelong. (Not really)

Everything you wrote was still true so I wouldn't worry FS. Even false allegations are good allegations when levelled at the Cats, in fact their should be more of it. :)

I actually asked a Geelong supporter friend about this based on your information, and they were like... no. :D

Fair enough but how are they gonna afford to pay the next up and comer? And as others have said Mac Andrew has shown promise but he's hardly GOAT status.
cfl manages their cap anyway

Everything you wrote was still true so I wouldn't worry FS. Even false allegations are good allegations when levelled at the Cats, in fact their should be more of it. :)
Nah.

Can blow the Pussies hard on enough actual CFL rorts that are out there like rams balls. The Pussies rarely come good like Freddy who has shown not to be a truth denier.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back