No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

No that’s NOT our version at all. The Maurice Rioli Club GUARANTEES you a GF ticket should Richmond make it. This $230 only gets you into a ballot where you may or may not get a ticket. If you are unsuccessful you do not get the money back.

It is a bloody disgrace that Geelong and Sydney are allowed to do this. It is gouging their supporters. How can they possibly justify not refunding the money if the fan misses out on a ticket? Just appalling but typical of Geelong. Smug bastards who think their shit doesn’t stink.
Cats fans had the option to pay $230 on top of their full membership package to secure “priority one access to purchase a 2024 grand final ticket if the Geelong Cats are the competing team”.

It says right there in the article that it's $230 for Priority One. Which is what Maurice Rioli Club gives you. They're selling guarenteed Grand Final membership add ons.

After some investigation I think I was wrong about the $230. It was in fact an add-on membership Geelong were selling up to the day before ticket registration opened giving Priority 1 guaranteed access to a gf ticket.

So yes it is like our Maurice Rioli Club membership. I take back all I said about Geelong. (Not really)
Ignore my above post then.
**** Geelong though.

Exactly, trying to find a way to change the way they play.
its interesting... Dimma had a list of lets be honest ordinary players with a few key guns. He coached them to always kick to advantage. Now the game has changed and teams cant play that way anymore... Suns have 11 top 10 picks in their best 22. They have to play in a way that dimma hasn't coached before

its interesting... Dimma had a list of lets be honest ordinary players with a few key guns. He coached them to always kick to advantage. Now the game has changed and teams cant play that way anymore... Suns have 11 top 10 picks in their best 22. They have to play in a way that dimma hasn't coached before
It will be interesting to see if Dimma adjusts his game plan to match his players' strengths. But he is stubborn and thinks D Rioli will fix his problems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would hate to be a Dees supporter looks like things are going to get uglier!

View attachment 2108453
this campaigner used to melt and send abusive tweets to oppos on twitter now hes prez

loose cannon like garry o donnel

Can someone please direct me to the press conference or media reports of the Dogs crying foul about playing their final against the Hawks at the Hawks home ground and not at their own home ground of Marvel?

I must have missed it ….. or is it just the Cats who cry about playing a final at the greatest sporting ground in the world ??

Please remember this when the Cats inevitably cry again in future years …

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Remember during our dynasty everyone carried on about how we had such a home ground advantage playing on the MCG.
I didn't hear much about that this year as we dominated the ground with 1 win for the year

Remember during our dynasty everyone carried on about how we had such a home ground advantage playing on the MCG.
I didn't hear much about that this year as we dominated the ground with 1 win for the year
And how come we always have to play a home game at Marvel? And it's usually against a minnow whose home ground is Marvel. Like norf or aints.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back