No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Speech....

Dimma bemoaned the fact during the year that the Sun's boys don't have that finals playing/winning mentality.

During that speech he said "we, as a club, will do everything in our power, to give you every opportunity to be successful" To me, that screams of getting players like Rioli into the club and imparting the knowledge of what's required to be a finals and premiership winning team. He's rolled gold Richmond royalty, who better?

Make no mistake, the Suns will pay whatever is needed to get their players educated about how to compete against the big dogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dimma bemoaned the fact during the year that the Sun's boys don't have that finals playing/winning mentality.

During that speech he said "we, as a club, will do everything in our power, to give you every opportunity to be successful" To me, that screams of getting players like Rioli into the club and imparting the knowledge of what's required to be a finals and premiership winning team. He's rolled gold Richmond royalty, who better?

Make no mistake, the Suns will pay whatever is needed to get their players educated about how to compete against the big dogs.
Mistake or not who gives a stuff he's gone and doesn't give the slightest **** about our club.

Look at their forward line all tall duds and they brought in another one. Hawks will run rings around them
Hate to say it but Hawks under Mitchell remind me of Tigers of 2017, no one thinks they can win the big dance but they are the form team and have been building. They also play for each other and have the better fitness. They can go all the way.

Hate to say it but Hawks under Mitchell remind me of Tigers of 2017, no one thinks they can win the big dance but they are the form team and have been building. They also play for each other and have the better fitness. They can go all the way.
If they beat cats in the granny I’m all for it. ‘08 all over again imagine the melts

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back