No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

will be the easiest win of all time next week for the scats , shockings corrupt cfl stand rule era has created the same damn grand final and the same damn season as 2 years ago

afl is a simulation

gaints are gawn
When is Gawn requesting a trade to BWS?
Drunk Happy Hour GIF

Last edited:

I wonder if Port will be allowed to wear their Prison Bar jumper?
imagine pears somehow make the granny will compeltely shite their pants against the scats at the g

Also umpire number 2 Nick Foot - wow, check his bank account. Paid some very dubious frees, and all to Brisbane.
He's the one that loves betting and has a podcast about it.

Horse racing only of course. 😂😂😂

The Stand Rule is the biggest corruption to have happened in the last 20 years.
30 point win to gaints last night without the stand rule /umps

gws 44 points up at the 22 min mark of the 3rd 🤣🤣🤣

Is there any chance you could gather up your steam of conciousness and put your thoughts in one post rather than spamming threads with random sentences every two minutes?

Is there any chance you could gather up your steam of conciousness and put your thoughts in one post rather than spamming threads with random sentences every two minutes?
take it up with the interwebz man in the sky champ

What is the character limit, he has to play with?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was their defence. They started slowing it down, nobody was running to space - so they chipped it around then down the line. Came back with interest every time.
The GWS ruck had a mare in the last, always caught behind.
The little bloke with the helmet Darcy - a mare the whole game. He was fumbling everything and turning it over.
Whitfield was invisible in the last. Callighan the same.

As soon as that hack Keefe missed from in front, I said to the bloke next to me - you watch Brisbane win it from here.

It all comes down to one thing though........GWS are a bunch of softcoks.
Whitfield has a habit of going missing in the big moments and games.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back