No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate all 4 teams remaining

Cricket season now 🏏
Please let Port win to upset Adelaide and Power supporters.

Port keeps Hinkley and Adelaide are no longer the most successful club in South Australia.

You're jumping at shadows, Geelong won't have it go their own way, the competition is very even. Brisbane are an unknown, they have the ability on the list to knock Geelong over, GWS straight sets so I'm glad they lost.
I mean, we’ll see. If Brisbane can finally win an away PF, then that’ll be a huge thing for them. But I really don’t trust them to do that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, we’ll see. If Brisbane can finally win an away PF, then that’ll be a huge thing for them. But I really don’t trust them to do that
golden opportunity for bears playing 2 games at the G in a row if they win and the thought that they won the grand final last year if it wasnt for umpies

Wouldn't mind seeing GWS win one tbh, probably the most likeable team in it.
Bugger off.
Plastic club set up by the afl too succeed.Gladly the club has no soul as proven again last night that plastic does melt.
Home final and they still can't fill a small stradium.

Mods please perma ban

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago
Is it worse that I want Essendon to win next year? 😁 You guys have nothing to worry about in that department though. Not a threat

Brisbane have no chance against the scats,

And Sydney will get belted at the G

The thought of another cats flag is sickening
Disagree.

Cats would rather be playing GWS.

Brisbane's MCG record is not as bad as some might think. They lost to Collingwood by a point when they had the game won with a minute to go in R23. Prior to that they beat Melbourne in R5. Their last 2 games at the 'G in 2023 was a loss by under a kick in the GF and a 1 point loss to Melbourne prior to that. It's just about now or never for the Lions.

And Geelong are no super team. It's a long, long time ago; but I recall the 1973 prelim against Collingwood when we were 45 points down mid way through the 2nd quarter and got up and won. Similarly, Essendon in the 1993 prelim when they came back from a similar margin. Both teams had a massive spur for the following weeks game. Brisbane will too.

I reckon it will be a Sydney v Brisbane GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back