No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is everyone acting as if Geelong are some powerhouse? They’ve been ordinary this year and have had the softest draw. Don’t let the Port result fool you. Port rolled over for them. Geelong’s midfield is one of the worst in the comp. I fully expect Brisbane to win and win well.
Pussies changed their game from chip about to copy that Orange Team Tsunami.

They could do that because Stanley and Blicavs gassed firstly Gary Sweet and then Dicko. Then three things that Salty planned / gambled on:

Ruck contest wins and got his onballers to the feet of the ruck contest to get first possession. Other players positioned for space going forward.

Pussies were unbelievably clean particularly first possessions and first gives.

Rucks runs off his man into the space. The gassing continues.

Few players get to land a solid tackle on a balanced player running a pace.

Clangerfield not forced to hit a target, just hit up a space where he knows that a teammate will run too.

Well coached. Well executed. Poot couldn't work a reset that had to start with upping the pressure at neutral balls, forcing another ball up and therefore negating the ruck runnoff.

Bears have mobile rucks McInerney and Dopey Joewho no doubt will be schooled up to match this tactic.

Bears had better have a hard body on Clanger and
Some serious heat on Holmes, all match.

The Pussies may want to see Dog or Holmes v Hippyweed. Launch half back counter attack from intercept and the numerous points that will get kicked.

I recall Leigh Matthews with the famous quote. "If it bleeds we can kill it" against Essendon in the 2001 GF. Reckon Longmire Hinkley and Fagan should be sticking up the on the whiteboard "To Live in the past is to Die in the Present". Then under that put "F..... you Geelong and the horse you into town on, move over and get outta the way".

Well if he didnt then its another 50 to the Lions. Everyone stopped as the whistle went. GWS players knew it was their free and the look on their faces when Daniels took the advantage and missed.

Considering he gave away a 50 which resulted in a goal only 5 mins prior he had to stop once the whistle went even if he wasn't sure it was their free.
Very Richmondy. When's he coming to us?

I recall Leigh Matthews with the famous quote. "If it bleeds we can kill it" against Essendon in the 2001 GF. Reckon Longmire Hinkley and Fagan should be sticking up the on the whiteboard "To Live in the past is to Die in the Present". Then under that put "F..... you Geelong and the horse you into town on, move over and get outta the way".

I bet the four coaches instructing for no player to be lobbing fly shade out on the socials.

prelim starts at 5:15pm lmaoooo

did chris scott put in that request ? or shocking ?

IMG_9098.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People saying oh look how Sydney played in the GF vs Geelong. It could be used as a positive.

Heard from a source of mine that during the last quarter Kingsley said “I wish we still had hopper or taranto, none of this would be happening if they were still here”
FB: Caleb Marchbank, Aidan Corr, Lachie Plowman
HB: Zac Williams, Sam Frost, Nathan Wilson
C: Tom Scully, Adam Treloar, Dylan Shiel
HF: Will Hoskin-Elliott, Jeremy Cameron, Devon Smith
FF: Jonathon Patton, Josh Bruce, Jacob Townsend
FO: Rory Lobb, Taylor Adams, Jack Steele
IC: Will Setterfield, Matt Kennedy, Adam Tomlinson, Tom Boyd

Hops & Taranto not even in this best 22 ex GWS players

I’ve been to a few games, and am yet to pay full price. They always do follow-up calls to see if I want to be a member.

I’d love to know their quarterly burn rate.

Money GIF

I was listening to JB talk about norths crowds in tassie and he was saying the girl with the clicker double clicks every time. Been going on for years.

Being as he was the president of the club I don’t think he’d lie. There’s nothing to suggest the gws figures have ever been legitimate either. Any one with eyes can tell you if a stadium is largely empty then it can’t have been a 2/3 full despite what the afl try to tell us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back