No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Only 75,000 tickets sold so far for Cats vs Lions PF. The Mrs just told me some neutral supporters at her work have bought tickets to the game. A family of 5 Collingwood supporters 🤣😂
we wouldve sold out in 1 minute against bears

Over on the Geelong board they constantly like to belittle our team saying we are not part of the Big 4. Delusional campaigners. They will never recover from 2017-2020 or for that matter our finals record over them for the last 60 odd years. I look forward to our next rise again and hopefully a final against the Scats. Own.....their.......ass.........again.

Over on the Geelong board they constantly like to belittle our team saying we are not part of the Big 4. Delusional campaigners. They will never recover from 2017-2020 or for that matter our finals record over them for the last 60 odd years. I look forward to our next rise again and hopefully a final against the Scats. Own.....their.......ass.........again.
they are right..

we are big 1

Meth is a hell of a drug.giff

If we aren't apart of the Big 4, then who are? Like are they pro Eagles or something in Geelong?

Their ass plug of a ground holds 35k

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gees Sen hate us. Talking about great prelim moments. Non mention of 2017, 2019 or 2020
PF moments that stand out to me from those 3 glorious years:

• The first goal/crowd noise. Honestly the first two minutes where we were 2.1 and the Giants had had about 1 possession.
  • Astbury shirtfront on Shiel. 10 seconds later Patton playing on 20m out from goal as the siren went.
  • Dusty Dusty Dusty moment in the last to seal the game.
  • 3rd quarter comeback / Lynch being huge all night.
  • Lynch flattening Dangerfield in the last as Prestia kicks the sealer.
  • Lambert's two last quarter goals.
  • This game didn't have any crazy moments but having watched it many times, it was a brutal affair. Port gave it everything and the fact that we came from behind to win at their home ground when they finished top was pretty incredible.

• The first goal/crowd noise. Honestly the first two minutes where we were 2.1 and the Giants had had about 1 possession.
  • Astbury shirtfront on Shiel. 10 seconds later Patton playing on 20m out from goal as the siren went.
  • This game didn't have any crazy moments but having watched it many times, it was a brutal affair. Port gave it everything and the fact that we came from behind to win at their home ground when they finished top was pretty incredible.

Duursma dropping the Premiership Cup a shocking omission. :)

Last edited:
They're so cute. Only 10 flags. Minnows.

the bloke in the crowd in blue with the cricket hat for the lols

note tarantos precise pass.

Refreshing hearing the commentators actually going in to bat for the players compared to now where the umps can do no wrong.
the umpires were never part of the main show

they were an afterthought

now they are the headlining act every week

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back