No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggie smalls been given the arse by norf

There’s a lot of melting over players we’ve let go, but it really is a sh*t roll call:

Soldo : playing SANFL. If I recall Loads in here were saying to keep Soldo and trade Nank ..a couple of 2nd rounders for him.

CCJ: constantly injured spud. We got pick-20 for him.

Chol : just played two of the worst finals seen in the history of AFL. Downhill skiing spud. Got a FA pick around 40 I think.

Butler: had been handy at times, but pretty useless outside the first half season he played for Aints. Saints fans don’t like his downhill skiing.

Biggy : useless spud

Ellis: mostly mediocre at GC.

Higgins: a first round upgrade and a 2nd rounder. The only player who has hurt us a touch. But he’s still a terrible shot for goal and loves his ⛷️

Overalll we’ve made out like bandits with the picks we’ve got in v the players we’ve lost.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There’s a lot of melting over players we’ve let go, but it really is a sh*t roll call:

Soldo : playing SANFL. If I recall Loads in here were saying to keep Soldo and trade Nank ..a couple of 2nd rounders for him.

Chol : just played two of the worst finals seen in the history of AFL. Downhill skiing spud. Got a FA pick around 40 I think.

Butler: had been handy at times, but pretty useless outside the first half season he played for Aints. Saints fans don’t like his downhill skiing.

Higgins: a first round upgrade and a 2nd rounder. The only player who has hurt us a touch. But he’s still a terrible shot for goal and loves his ⛷️

Overalll we’ve made out like bandits with the picks we’ve got in v the players we’ve lost.

Pretty spot on.

Ellis has been OK to good for GC. He's a link up player who runs his heart out. Not a world beater. They got good value for him - we got stiffed by the AFL If we got a decent pick then that pick would have been the one after Dow = Deven Robertson (Brions) :(

To be fair, you wouldn't mind your pick of all the players we have lost to other clubs from our AFL and VFL lists:

Stengle, Markov, Chol, Butler, Higgins, D'Ambrosio, Durham, Mannagh, Soldo, Coleman-Jones, along with retired players like Brandon Ellis and Conca, and the likes of Bolton, Dan Rioli, Graham and Baker likely leaving this year. It's getting to near enough whole team just since 2018.

But it is tough to be critical to the decision making around it. We lost fringe players because we were too strong or they got financial offers above what we were offering. The VFL guys Mannagh went to Werribee probably for better money and more matches, the other pair we were poised to draft but Bombers stepped in with their earlier mid-season picks. Now of course we are rebuilding the whole list and wanting to start with inside mids and key position players.

****ers are still salty

Can’t wait until we are kings again and can open up another salt mine captain blood 17

That was digusting talia being allowed to have glue on his jumper, it took Jack ages to get his hand free in that contest. 🤣

Last edited:
Pretty spot on.

Ellis has been OK to good for GC. He's a link up player who runs his heart out. Not a world beater. They got good value for him - we got stiffed by the AFL If we got a decent pick then that pick would have been the one after Dow = Deven Robertson (Brions) :(
I was happy to see Brandon get a big payday on the GC. Great story for a guy who did it tough as a kid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1m shorter and 2m narrower than the Gabba campaigner...

and I asked Goggle if the SCG is suited to forwards and does rfctigerarmy have a clue?

The answer was no on both counts lol
Oh my goodness, 1m shorter and 2m narrower!!!!!! It'll be like playing in a phone box!

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back