No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Junior comps have exploded across Sydney, with private schools now producing a pipeline of talent.
You’d think people would be happy to see AFL grow in Australia’s most competitive market.
The NRL are worried. They've done the Vegas thing and now a team in PNG.

It's building slowly in Sydney. It will take time and they might not win the war in our lifetime.

Dwayno on SEN reckons GWS need to play home games at the SCG - that won't work.
The SCG is a prick of a place to get to for 90% of Sydney people. He doesn't know what he is talking about.

The Swans always get crowds when they are winning, and they have become a social event for 20 somethings. The youngsters go to the game and then to the pubs around the eastern suburbs. It as much about the drinks afterwards and the social thing as it is the footy.

The NRL are worried. They've done the Vegas thing and now a team in PNG.

It's building slowly in Sydney. It will take time and they might not win the war in our lifetime.

Dwayno on SEN reckons GWS need to play home games at the SCG - that won't work.
The SCG is a prick of a place to get to for 90% of Sydney people. He doesn't know what he is talking about.

The Swans always get crowds when they are winning, and they have become a social event for 20 somethings. The youngsters go to the game and then to the pubs around the eastern suburbs. It as much about the drinks afterwards and the social thing as it is the footy.
CTE is going to **** the NRL.

You’re right: Dwayno is an idiot, and GWS at the SCG completely misses the point of GWS.

That’s pretty accurate about the Swans, but they’ve also got a large group of loyal members who show up. I’m constantly surprised by the people I meet who have a real emotional investment in the Swans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoos Long list of contenders for Port but, after due consideration, I’m giving the Heppell to Darcy Byrne-Jones, who, if memory serves, you thought was stiff in the qualifying final
He was. And once again he's put himself in the frame with another egregious performance.

We must remember that he has excellent pedigree. This is the man who kept Nick Vlastuin out of an All Australian spot with an incredibly average season a few years ago wasn't it.

I thought Port fans have been very harsh on Kenny. Until I did a bit of research and found out they’ve won 1 of their last 6 x finals (only because Sicily hit the post). And not only that, in their last 6 x finals they’ve won just 4 x quarters out of 24. The average losing margin of those 5 x losses is 52.5 points…..

Getting them into finals has merit …. but boy they’ve shat the bed on a regular basis in September. 8 of their last 68 H&A games they’ve lost by 36+. 4 of their last 6 finals they’ve lost by 36+.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

AFL is ####ting on NRL and soccer at the moment.
The soccer in Australia is practically bankrupt, has to be propped up.
Socceroos & Matildas are pathetic.

NRL is probably the bigger sport at the moment. I saw their tv metrics are huge this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFL is ####ting on NRL and soccer at the moment.
The soccer in Australia is practically bankrupt, has to be propped up.
Socceroos & Matildas are pathetic.

Soccer has been dead since they invented a league in a boardroom with shit names like Victory.

But to be known as the Subway Socceroos wants me to shove crayons up my nose. Embarrassing shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back