No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Really not sure why port fans are melting so hard. They've made another prelim and lost to the best team all year, with a few key players out/injured! Their core is young, their cross-town rival is crap (most players returning to SA would pick port) and there's no reason to think they shouldn't be on an upward trajectory. I reckon they're in a great spot
They need to sort their forward line out though. It's pretty bad for a top 4 team.

Really not sure why port fans are melting so hard. They've made another prelim and lost to the best team all year, with a few key players out/injured! Their core is young, their cross-town rival is crap (most players returning to SA would pick port) and there's no reason to think they shouldn't be on an upward trajectory. I reckon they're in a great spot
How many bongs you had ? 😂

still pees me off that colonwood lost the 2019 prelim

we missed an opportunity to destroy them and we wouldve
I was born in 89 so I missedthr 60s and 70s teams but that 2019 team is the best richmond side i ever seen and that's without Rance... **** me what a team, might go whack off to it now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember that the game starts at 5:15 today
the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

Papley has such a punchable face
Hope one of our new draftees turn out to be a campaigner like him
Need those types and they are so much fun when they play for us instead of the oppos like Caddy
Hey Moose are we allowed to start up a poll Fred for most punchable bonce?

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back