No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

All Blecks V wallabies in 5 minutes
the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

I thought shocking changed the rules to bring Richmond back to the pack. well we are now at the bottom of the pack while geelol is above the pack after just winning a flag and primed to go again. time to bring geelol back to the pack ? or was the tall poppy syndrome only applicable to Richmond ?

I thought shocking changed the rules to bring Richmond back to the pack. well we are now at the bottom of the pack while geelol is above the pack after just winning a flag and primed to go again. time to bring geelol back to the pack ? or was the tall poppy syndrome only applicable to Richmond ?

No; apparently it’s okay for Geelong to perpetually be thereabouts

Really not sure why port fans are melting so hard. They've made another prelim and lost to the best team all year, with a few key players out/injured! Their core is young, their cross-town rival is crap (most players returning to SA would pick port) and there's no reason to think they shouldn't be on an upward trajectory. I reckon they're in a great spot
because they gave looked at the same damm coach for the last 12 years..
That would send any group over the edge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have been obliterated in every sense of the word, across nearly every facet of the club.

We are a total abomination.

And how the **** they get pick 7 and a player from shit coast for nothing ffs , and will get Bailey sniff next year to

We have been obliterated in every sense of the word, across nearly every facet of the club.

We are a total abomination.
With all the mixed messages about Dusty tells me the CFL boy's club have put their snouts in this.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back