No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

there's a geelong poster called PhatBoy on the main board who always keeps going, I think he's trying to convince people he's not mad they lost
Hahaha had a quick look, getting wound up over a PF loss by Carlton fans of all people hahahaha

Apparently the handbagger posters are getting trolled on PM by bears supporters haha

Cold blooded
Ahhh brings back grand memories.

Groupie_ remember when I Ivan_ posted that "bih you ain't sleep" meme to Pies fans with the big dong on the tiger fan and the pie fan in bed hahaha

Think it was after we 3peated

Ahhh brings back grand memories.

Groupie_ remember when I Ivan_ posted that "bih you ain't sleep" meme to Pies fans with the big dong on the tiger fan and the pie fan in bed hahaha

Think it was after we 3peated
its good to be the king

there's a geelong poster called PhatBoy on the main board who always keeps going, I think he's trying to convince people he's not mad they lost
That's the stupid campaigner who came and posted on here seconds after they win their last flag. Loser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd get eaten alive if I did. But seriously all the media banging on about Geelong making top 4 consistently....that stat means nothing if they keep falling short. I mean sure making top 4 is a good effort but you need to make the most of it and quite frankly....they don't...

Not only that, the commentators get absurdly excited when Geelong players do the most basic things, such as kicking to a teammate 20 yards away

Here you go
viral video news GIF
best

can almost see it going in

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back