No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Favourites for the granny? I reckon the Lions expose the swans who have had a soft run in the finals. Better get used to the image of perennial dickheads Zorko, Joe Daniher and Charlie lapping it up at the final siren… gonna be ugly. It’s almost like they have an all dickheads policy
Chill bro, it's not going to happen.

Thought the Lions would beat Geelong, but they won't beat Sydney.

Interestingly, the last time the previous 2 GF losers played off was in 1995, and the blues who lost first in '93 won the flag. I reckon history will repeat.

Chill bro, it's not going to happen.

Thought the Lions would beat Geelong, but they won't beat Sydney.

Interestingly, the last time the previous 2 GF losers played off was in 1995, and the blues who lost first in '93 won the flag. I reckon history will repeat.
Typo? Bummers beat the blues in 93.

Footy Classified on Nine tonight at about 9:50 pm.
Caro's last appearance on Nine before she leaves for Seven.
wat show is she gonna be on

I would love to see her with richo. tiger royals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong doing another dodgy deal with Bailey Smith.
No Cotton boy's club.
No ethics Cats.

Imagine being Soldo and stressing out his hot mrs is probably being railed by some rich Saudi prince.
If she's gone to Dubai he can only hope she's gotten tangled up in that weird human toilet stuff that goes on over there ... she'll think Adelaide is a bloody paradise in comparison ..well maybe

Edit..sorry it's called the Dubai porta potty scandal

Typo? Bummers beat the blues in 93.
No mate, I think you misread my comment.

The last time the two previous years GF losers played off was in 1995. Blues lost in '93, Cats lost in '94. It was the 1st of those losers (ie, Blues in '93) that won the flag (in 1995).

I'm thinking history will repeat with Sydney (having lost in 2022) to beat Brisbane (who lost in 2023) this year.

Anyone else surprised at how quickly they swept the comments from Andrew Dillon’s wife under the table? Journalists are all cowards, knowing there will be repercussions from head office should an issue be made of it.

Let’s be crystal clear here. She was told by her husband prior to the counting of votes that Marcus Bontempelli had not polled well
and wasn’t in contention.

It’s not grey, it’s black and white what happened and there should be questions asked as to why the head of the AFL is telling his family of the results of an event that has tens of millions of dollars bet on it BEFORE it has even begun.

But no, journalists are cowards and there has been a massive ‘nothing to see here’ response to what should be a massive story.

All the garbage around ‘it was a throw away line’ or ‘she just didn’t think he’d poll well’ is such BS. She knew he hadn’t done well because her husband had told her.

How the f*** is that not a massive story when integrity is everything?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Anyone else surprised at how quickly they swept the comments from Andrew Dillon’s wife under the table? Journalists are all cowards, knowing there will be repercussions from head office should an issue be made of it.

Let’s be crystal clear here. She was told by her husband prior to the counting of votes that Marcus Bontempelli had not polled well

It’s not grey, it’s black and white what happened and there should be questions asked as to why the head of the AFL is telling his family of the results of an event that has tens of millions of dollars bet on it BEFORE it has even begun.

But no, journalists are cowards and there has been a massive ‘nothing to see here’ response to what should be a massive story.

All the garbage around ‘it was a throw away line’ or ‘she just didn’t think he’d poll well’ is such BS. She knew he hadn’t done well because her husband had told her.

Everyone knows the AFL is corrupt.

As soon as we had the AFL integrity Unit/department implemented, just like the book 1984, we all knew it was 'double speak' and the AFL is corrupt

I discussed this very thing with my husband yesterday. He agreed with me that it will be swept under the carpet with all their other dodgy shit and not one media person will have the guts to question it.

And why do they persist with that fake corny Armaguard security bloke delivering the case with the votes? As if they haven’t been counted already and the AFL don’t know the winner ahead of time. Take us for idiots.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back