No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

bears have played an extra game and spent all their petrol tickets going hard for close wins

would be massive if they were to get up

No one thought we’d win the 2017 granny. Have to turn up on the day and they have chimp

No one thought we’d win the 2017 granny. Have to turn up on the day and they have chimp
would be massive cos apart from the western bullshites who were gifted a flag by the umps in 2016, nobody has come from outside the 4 to win the flag since adelaide in the 90s

Nearly was us, Neville Crow and Save out Skins saved our arse. AFL were hell bent on relocating a Vic team at that time.
afl hosue full of carltoon fans at the time taking advice from ron casey and ron barrassi, known Richmond haters

bit like what happened with shocking

Nearly was us, Neville Crow and Save out Skins saved our arse. AFL were hell bent on relocating a Vic team at that time.

AFL tried to kill us for years and they’re still giving it a go

would be massive cos apart from the western bullshites who were gifted a flag by the umps in 2016, nobody has come from outside the 4 to win the flag since adelaide in the 90s

AFL would love it if the bears won it their grass roots strategy in qld is killing it

AFL would love it if the bears won it their grass roots strategy in qld is killing it
next year they are going to try and force an all vic final , theyre already in damage control

do love a game where you dont have investment in the outcome
no hatred towards either teams.
would enjoy seeing Fagan have some G.F success
But it will be the Swans reaping revenge on the 22' disaster
primed and focused ... sydney by 14p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol I asked on the Suns board which teams the Suns supporters supported before GC came into the league and they went all feral 🤣

I think they know GC isn’t a real club 🤣
we are their dads

lol I asked on the Suns board which teams the Suns supporters supported before GC came into the league and they went all feral 🤣

I think they know GC isn’t a real club 🤣

Dunno why it would upset them, club is only 14 years so unless they are under 10, chances are they supported another team at some point, or just didn’t follow the sport.

next year they are going to try and force an all vic final , theyre already in damage control
Nah the "Good for the game" will be Freo beating Carlton in the Granny. Cant have too many years without a WA team going far in September.

Today will be about Sydney winning. Its been 10 yrs and they need a flag to keep NSW onboard.

Just old enough for Fitzroy they were treated disgracefully
And they still are. Just having a look at the bozos on Ch AFL, and at the bottom of the screen they showed the most games for both of today's clubs.

So they had Sth Melbourne/Sydney and included guys like John Rantall, Mark Browning, etc. Fair enough. But when they went to the Brisbane players, they only showed players who'd played for Brisbane Bears or Lions. No mention of Fitzroy. So no Kevin Murray or Bernie Quinlan who both played 300 I think.

Ch7 showing their complete ignorance of the game as usual.

But when the dogs did it, they played a side who had played every week. Only Adelaide have beaten a team who had a week's break.

Sydney will win comfortably.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back