No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

You should ring him up and ask him how it feels for your team to win a flag. Just ramble on how good it felt winning 3 flags in 4 years, whilst saying you know the feeling hey Finey.
he would prob abuse me has form

Sorry to intrude but surely the Tiges would be looking to get Cotchin involved coaching wise?

Did an amazing job with our group this year.

Sorry to intrude but surely the Tiges would be looking to get Cotchin involved coaching wise?

I think the theory is we let our players go to other clubs to coach when they Retire. Then eventually come back e.g. Chris Newman, Shaun Grig,

Will get him back when our guys are ready to contend.

You guys keep him for now and make sure none of our major rivals take any liberties while we are rebuilding.

Will get him back when our guys are ready to contend.

You guys keep him for now and make sure none of our major rivals take any liberties while we are rebuilding.
Just seems a logical step at some point in the future for Cotch, not sure how much of a coach he wants to be though. Hope he makes his way back down at some point.

decided to look at the swans board and some folks are calling dunkley a "traitor", completely forgetting it was their own club that decided to pass on him as a father-son, and now he's won two premierships.. both against sydney LMAO
I Like Ok GIF by Liverpool FC

I think the theory is we let our players go to other clubs to coach when they Retire. Then eventually come back e.g. Chris Newman, Shaun Grig,
chris newmans a wart in our club that needs to be frozen off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back