No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

lol

Grundy was poor, idc what his stats say, Fort destroyed him and pushed him off the ball many times.
Even Pies supporters say Brodie's ruck work is overrated & he taps it straight down to the opposition.
I thought the same..
he should of won convincingly in the ruck instead he was just average to o.k.
Fort would be waking up with one hell of a smile - right place at the right time!

I thought the same..
he should of won convincingly in the ruck instead he was just average to o.k.
Fort would be waking up with one hell of a smile - right place at the right time!
Look at the scoreline in the first clip, not a huge margin but Lions pressing that's when you need to not be soft & let it get away from you games on the line. pushed off pinch hitter ruck in Daniher

Look at the scoreline in the first clip, not a huge margin but Lions pressing that's when you need to not be soft & let it get away from you games on the line. pushed off pinch hitter ruck in Daniher

Blakey amongst those lowlights fairly constantly.
Playing 2 metres behind his man at a centre stoppage with the 6/6/6 rule is dumb footy.

The Swans gave up a ridiculous amount of marks inside their defensive 50 and a lot of the time it was way too easy for Brissy to mark them.

Weak as piss brissy aren’t even the most physical team

Any of our flag sides would have done a gws ‘19 job on them

Thought I'd read somewhere it was 2-7. Must have been mistaken but yes, still a remarkable turnaround.
Moron BT raised it during the call and was supported by the other two muppets , but the highlight was BT saying Denis Pagan when he meant Fagan

Blakey amongst those lowlights fairly constantly.
Playing 2 metres behind his man at a centre stoppage with the 6/6/6 rule is dumb footy.
Dumb as dog shit footballer that bloke.

Lions were very Richmond like - probably got to do with Cotchin. From what I’ve heard he’s been a voice to the players in how to prepare ect. When they came out, they were laughing and celebrating and you could tell, going to enjoy the occasion.

Sydney, more serious and what I definitely noticed is when a Swans player didn’t give a handball, or didn’t kick it to a player, those players looked at them with hands in the air and disgust. Playing for themselves and not team footy.

There was always one team who were going to win that game.

We have to get Cotch back and in a big way. We need that culture back.

Interesting thoughts by Jenkins hard to argue with him, He is basically saying Swans have a lot of soft players the nicest way possible.

Josh would know all about not performing in Grand Finals..
Perfect person to talk about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back