No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Joey Daniher has called it quits the PEDs have caught up with him

View attachment 2130147
Good on him. Great decision I reckon. He has made his money, won a premiership, and worked out the life he wants is in Byron Bay with his family. If he has lost the motivation to not give it his all and retired then he has my respect. He put up with essendon crap for ages, I'm glad he found happiness and he knows his time is up.

Good on him. Great decision I reckon. He has made his money, won a premiership, and worked out the life he wants is in Byron Bay with his family. If he has lost the motivation to not give it his all and retired then he has my respect. He put up with essendon crap for ages, I'm glad he found happiness and he knows his time is up.
He put together a great finals series. I watched all the Lions' games this finals series and he literally save their season against GWS and I believe changed the game against Geelong, even if via necessity. Goes out with 2 goals in a winning grand final as well.

Only thing I wonder is whether he would've been interested in clocking 100 games for Brisbane for any future father/son selections, but I guess it would be a bit awkward to play on for another whole season just for that if your heart isn't in it.

Really liking what Adelaide are doing.

Cumming, Peatling and Neal-Bullen already coming into the squad. Three very good players.

As someone else said, do they now split 4 to get two first rounders to accomodate Peatling trade? They have given or will give Pick 25 for Neal-Bullen.

So far very smart list build. Will be an interesting watch this off season.

So when’s he coming out of retirement and signing on with the Suns?
Well he lives in coffs the drive to Brisbane would be a pain in the arse for training , Gold Coast would be easier

Cumming, Peatling and Neal-Bullen already coming into the squad. Three very good players.

As someone else said, do they now split 4 to get two first rounders to accomodate Peatling trade? They have given or will give Pick 25 for Neal-Bullen.

Agreed, asked on the MB what the solution would be if their 2nd round picks weren't enough for ANB & Peatling, the answer was walk ANB to the PSD
Not sure if that cuts the mustard, so they may just have to split 4, my thought was that we could offer 13 & 18 but that might be a little light on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well he lives in coffs the drive to Brisbane would be a pain in the arse for training , Gold Coast would be easier
apparently drives a really really small car too

Daniher will see the bears odds/ chances push out. Hipwood as the No. 1 target is gonna be a bust. Gun defenders will carve him up and what ever his lousy goal ave is will surely go down. Like us missing Lynch the bears are soon gonna learn they're bloody hard to replace and throw your F50 completely out when they're not out there. That's 60 goals they've got to find from somewhere. Maybe we can trade them Kozitsche or Samson lol

the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

They lack elite talent

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back