No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Have any of you read the Bailey Smith trade thread on the main board? Extremely entertaining stuff but by God Geelong supporters are a pack of entitled a-holes.

They expect the Dogs to accept the equivalent of a bag of chips for Smith and be happy about it. Telling them they will take what’s offered and like it ‘cos the Dogs don’t have a leg to stand on.

I’d just love it if the deal doesn’t get done and the Cats miss out. God I hate them, who the hell do they think they are?

Have any of you read the Bailey Smith trade thread on the main board? Extremely entertaining stuff but by God Geelong supporters are a pack of entitled a-holes.

They expect the Dogs to accept the equivalent of a bag of chips for Smith and be happy about it. Telling them they will take what’s offered and like it ‘cos the Dogs don’t have a leg to stand on.

I’d just love it if the deal doesn’t get done and the Cats miss out. God I hate them, who the hell do they think they are?
hes shit

NRL celebrate Penrith's 4 GF winning run...as an excellent achievement.
The corrupt AFL Old Boys Club rewards mediocrity with bull sheet 'equalisation' campaign...
Cut the legs out from under the best Tiger Side performing in years...

Richmond have always given what they receive.
Geelong want a bag of gold for a handbag of dust.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back