No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re muddying the waters. If it’s a breach of employment laws then they should be sacked. Did the giants sanction the function considering no senior member of the Giants staff or management was in attendance or was it a group of mates booked a room and had a get to gather that just happened to work together. And during their holiday break

Probably still counts as a work function. Got a wrap over the knuckles once because I used to meet up with a my work mates. 6/10 in the department. Apparently it could be considered as bullying by exclusion.

Didn’t get in trouble, just warned that we could be open to someone having a whinge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]" data-quote="The_Kraken" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
What evidence do you or the AFL have that proves it was nothing more than a medical episode? I’m looking for evidence, not feelings.

I agree that the Stengle episode is highly suspicious, but these issues always come back to the law, not feelings.

All the rest is just a melt.

Surely the Stengle incident warranted a thorough investigation by the AFL and not just get swept under the rug like it has been?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Mate of mine played for Waverley in the VFA back in the 80's.

He told me one of his team-mates went to a smoke night organised by the Richmond players. There were performers doing edgy stuff. One guy took to the stage and was playing guitar and singing a popular song, and he wasn't bad, but nothing to write home about. At a certain point in the song he stopped, put down the guitar, grabbed two slices of bread and slowly buttered them. It didn't seem very racy or very etertaining. He then dropped his dacks and took a King Richard the Third on the buttered bread. At this point things were getting a bit more edgy, but let's face it, shitting on buttered bread doesn't take any special talent, so the crowd was feeling a bit underwhelmed.

Then it happened.

He calmly and without ceremony ate the resultant sandwich in full. And then packed up and left, to parts unknown, and apparently has not been seen since. Nobody was certain whether he had even washed his hands before handling the food. Or whether indeed he had a food handler's licence.

I would love to know how the AFL Integrity Unit would deal with that one.

He told me one of his team-mates went to a smoke night organised by the Richmond players. There were performers doing edgy stuff. One guy took to the stage and was playing guitar and singing a popular song, and he wasn't bad, but nothing to write home about. At a certain point in the song he stopped, put down the guitar, grabbed two slices of bread and slowly buttered them. It didn't seem very racy or very etertaining. He then dropped his dacks and took a King Richard the Third on the buttered bread. At this point things were getting a bit more edgy, but let's face it, shitting on buttered bread doesn't take any special talent, so the crowd was feeling a bit underwhelmed.

Then it happened.

He calmly and without ceremony ate the resultant sandwich in full. And then packed up and left, to parts unknown, and apparently has not been seen since. Nobody was certain whether he had even washed his hands before handling the food. Or whether indeed he had a food handler's licence.

I would love to know how the AFL Integrity Unit would handle that one.
1729236430425.jpeg

Wanted to go to Geecoke where you can snort as much Marching Powder as you like and all will be covered up andswept under the rug.

Is it just a coincidence that Colombiano Clarry also wanted to go there.

How were they recognised and dobbed into the AFL?
It’s a mystery that will never be solved.

Barman: Hey! What's with all the fancy getups? Big event or something?

GWS Player: Yeah, actually. I play for GWS, and it’s our Mad Monday celebration.

Barman: Ah, got it! I don’t follow AFL. Easts are my team. What can I get you?

GWS Player: Yeah, actually. I play for GWS, and it’s our Mad Monday celebration.

Did they walk into Cheers or something?

GWS Player: you got any ideas how we could offend as many people as possible just be being lads ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then it happened.

I would love to know how the AFL Integrity Unit would deal with that one.
Did he leave with a shit-eating grin though?

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back