No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

From today’s Age.

• The function was paid for by the club, which did not receive any sanction from the AFL. The league took the view that the players, not the officials, bore responsibility for what unfolded, an AFL source explained.
  • Coaches had been at the party early, from noon until about 1pm and while some had seen individual costumes, they were not aware of the context of the controversial couples theme. Senior players Josh Kelly (surgery) and Steven Coniglio (facial fractures) did not attend. A total of 42 players were present.
It was a work function, you dumb ****ing flogs.

Use archive.is if you’re stuck behind a paywall.

From today’s Age.

• The function was paid for by the club, which did not receive any sanction from the AFL. The league took the view that the players, not the officials, bore responsibility for what unfolded, an AFL source explained.
  • Coaches had been at the party early, from noon until about 1pm and while some had seen individual costumes, they were not aware of the context of the controversial couples theme. Senior players Josh Kelly (surgery) and Steven Coniglio (facial fractures) did not attend. A total of 42 players were present.

If anyone is a ****ing flog.. it would be you dumb campaigner.
**** off

collingwood claiming membrey tomlinson and jack hayes as delisted free agents more potatoes than a farm they are in huge trouble topping up with shit
The umpies are gonna implode

Falling Down Oops GIF by Minnesota State University Moorhead

collingwood claiming membrey tomlinson and jack hayes as delisted free agents more potatoes than a farm they are in huge trouble topping up with shit

Going to have absolute mass retirements over the next 1-3 years and facing a rebuild during us and Tassie dominating the draft. Could finish bottom 4 in 2026-27 and wind up with first pick as 10. Wonder how Fly will handle going from the "Change of voice" Coach taking over from Buckley to staring down being a rebuild coach. If they don't even make finals next year would expect some pretty tough calls to be made on their list. Topping up is okay so long as you are actually contending.

From today’s Age.

Drunken young men did some stupid and juvenile scits at an end of season footy function…. nobody is arguing they shouldn’t have been disciplined and fined.

But what we’ve learnt very quickly is you get less punishment for punching an opponent in the head, knocking them unconscious with a bump, doing illegal drugs in public or calling someone a f***ot in front of a crowd of people than you get if you perform an inappropriate but not illegal act at a private end of season function.

Good to know.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe the fun police woke AFL over the GWS shindig. Makes me glad I was around in a time when Jazzie O was considered wholesome entertainment. Footy trips in Kuta, Bangkok, Goldie and Cairns wouldn't be the same now every smartarse has a camera on their phone. Not to mention being surrounded by these soft ponces who wake up every day fishing for reasons to get offended, so they can preach their moral high ground. Shame on the AFL for crucifying some dopey kid who's basically the fall guy.

And the W players can spare me their traumatised act. Anyone who's spent any amount of time as the only bloke with a group of drunken women knows they're just as bad and dumb. Don't believe me try places like Yarrawonga or Bendigo when the end of season netball trips are in town.

Still waiting on the W to support and stand in solidarity with Lisa DeVanna and the others for exposing the disgusting Matildas team for SAing and grooming junior straight players...... any day now I'm sure 🙄

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back