No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

I define similar to you.

However, if my values and religious beliefs don't believe in the promotion of homosexuality then I'm considered a homophobe. I dare not speak up against this, even though I have nothing against those people and certainly don't believe in persecuting them. But, the AFL, as a vehicle, is happy to promote this and the rest of the alphabet soup brigade.

Where was the debate around The Voice? Anyone who dared argue against it was labelled a racist. Questioning and critiquing this was consequently shut down.

BLM. Yeah, so do white, red, yellow. George Floyd was a criminal, yet the western world canonised him. You dare not speak against this saint.

I can go on and on.

I have seen a massive change in this country over the last 3 or 4 decades. Many changes for the better, but, freedom of speech no longer exists if your views are opposite to the narrative. The vocal minority howl you down. And worse still, young children are being indoctrinated into believing the narrative in our school system.
Not a single one of these examples has undermined mine or your personal rights.

There's not a finite amount of "rights" Maso. It's not a zero sum game. Just because someone has their human rights recognised where they previously weren't, that doesn't mean it's automatically subtracted from someone else.

"Promotion" of homosexuality is really not the AFL's intention here. Probably "acknowledgement" or "acceptance" are more suitable descriptors.

Anyway, it's not a hill I want to die on here on the Tigers board mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back