No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Scott has a second job is down and out shifty as **** I bet they will spend more in the soft cap how can the afl allow this

Chris Scott has a second job is down and out shifty as **** I bet they will spend more in the soft cap how can the afl allow this
and hes the boss of lending out money nothing to see here

Lol Norf proposing to the AFL how they can can save some of the money they give them to keep them afloat.
Just kill it, it's already dead.

dropteeth-deadfrenz (1).gif

This is smart business by the cats. Clearly a soft cap rort. And people thought I was silly for suggesting the Tigs scour the world to poach the leading guy to replace Louie Meehan and pay 1/2 his wages via the soft cap and let alligned leisure pay the other 1/2 to "consult there and work there.... 50% of the year". This is innovative, creative circumventing that I wish the Tigers would do. At least my Alligned Leisure proposal looks kosher. This Chris Scott deal stinks and it got approved. Kudos to them for getting an edge. That's how you pay for the best development coach in the business alongside the highest paid coach whilst we have the lowest paid coach and some skidmark ex bummer who none can remember his name to "develop" our biggest Draft haul in history.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back