No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caro says Coll-pus is a rising threat.
I have said it all along.
Lloyd says Coll-pus defence is inexperienced and should be brittle in finals pressure.
One of the key factors will be how GWS will manage the return of star players.
You know if by some miracle pies win the flag how nice would it be that Treloar still won’t have a medal :D

Not true. Both West Coast and Collingwood can conceivably finish 4th, given their percentage is effectively the same a Hawthorn’s. In fact any team down to 7th could get themselves into the 4, provided Collingwood lose to Freo. But I’d say GWS are unlikely.
There's no way that Collingwood will lose to Freo, and unless Sydney and Hawthorn draw, the highest GWS will finish is 5th.

West Coast a chance to lose imo. Brisbane are no longer the bye and West Coast have done the old Adelaide limp into the finals trick. 5-5 since R11.

Granted Brisbane are playing ok trust me I’ve seen enough of them. But if they’re fair dinkum they will win and win well. Can’t afford to drop a game like this week before the finals.

There's no way that Collingwood will lose to Freo, and unless Sydney and Hawthorn draw, the highest GWS will finish is 5th.
Why won't they lose, like I said yesterday freo are 5-2 at home when coming of a flogging the week before. Freo are a totally different team at home to the one that hops on a plane.

He must have gone in with his plan to beat Richmond and they brought it.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
What a deadset flog, I don’t mean to be disparraging to Richmond and Footscray but they Wernt the two best teams the last two years,

Well guess what scott, you ****ing inbred bogan history tells you that both those clubs won the flag ergo they were the best two teams, so go back and blow Dangerfield

Imagine the melts from oppos and the media if Dusty wins the Brownlow, Jack wins the Coleman, Higgins wins the Rising Star, Rance is All Australian Captain, Cotch wins the Norm Smith and we go Back2Back.

I reckon the AFL world will implode.
Cotchin is also a shoe in for the players association best captain.

Flopping Ben Brown apparently doesn’t get frees, has about 30 more frees in the marking contest than Jack :huh:
Couple of weeks ago the norf board were carrying on about how much of a sooky tantrum Jack would throw if he was treated as bad as Brown by the umpires.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why won't they lose, like I said yesterday freo are 5-2 at home when coming of a flogging the week before. Freo are a totally different team at home to the one that hops on a plane.
I just think that Collingwood are a far superior team to Fremantle and will beat them by 8-10 goals. Fremantle are better at home, but they're still rubbish.

What a deadset flog, I don’t mean to be disparraging to Richmond and Footscray but they Wernt the two best teams the last two years,

Well guess what scott, you ******* inbred bogan history tells you that both those clubs won the flag ergo they were the best two teams, so go back and blow Dangerfield

We finish 2 points off top spot and win the flag from 3rd. Yeah, pretty outrageous stuff there Scotty.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to be disparaging to Chris Scott but the guys a flog.
I don't want to be disparaging to Chris Scott simply because he got his coaching contract extended by another 3 years...
Four more years of 'cherry on top' post game pressa...
qCbR9GF.jpg

Couple of weeks ago the norf board were carrying on about how much of a sooky tantrum Jack would throw if he was treated as bad as Brown by the umpires.
Brown brought it up on the couch, plaudits to Hardwick for bringing it up

Brown brought it up on the couch, plaudits to Hardwick for bringing it up

Those free kicks that brown pointed out were exactly the free kicks that were paid at the other end. It’s the non calls that kill us which dont show up in any stats released to or by the media.

View attachment 546609
Jack second in score involvements in the league (Dusty first) and 10th for goal assists this season.

View attachment 546610

He has got a higher goals per games average against top 8 teams (3.1 goals per game). Mustn't been watching the Swans and Eagles games where Jack was clearly our best player.
Jack a flat track bully, lol. Hawkins last 5 games, Dee's (with shit defence) 7 goals, Lions 7, Tiges 1, Hawks 1, Freo 6. Who's the flat track bully

It’s not really about the 5-2 on its own though, is it? It’s the quality of opposition they overcame.

The 5 they won after a big interstate loss were against Essendon (early season), Dogs (early season), St Kilda, Crows (mid season), Port (decent, but Port are soft).

The two they lost to were North and Hawthorn.

Also, the Lions smashed them in Perth.

Collingwood will have no issues. Freo is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back