No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddard gave it to team mates while leaking goals one too many times me thinks.

Voted off the island? Lol I wonder if they did canvass his team mates before making the decision

Yep my old man rated Vin. Said he was bloody tough player.
And unlike Jarrod, Vin is a top bloke.
Good riddance to the flog.
Molested half our players.

Vin was a top bloke

What’s this molested bit Tugga? Me no comprende
how many times did he get reported for weird **** acts against us?

@JDESTOOP80_FOX
Jarrad Waite’s favourite memories are two finals victories over Richmond. One with Carlton and one with North. Says they were even more special because he doesn’t like Richmond!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

@JDESTOOP80_FOX
Jarrad Waite’s favourite memories are two finals victories over Richmond. One with Carlton and one with North. Says they were even more special because he doesn’t like Richmond!

Yeah well we won a flag and he didnt. EAD Waite

@JDESTOOP80_FOX
Well, **** him then. The best part will be him parading around GF day, the closest he ever got to glory!

@JDESTOOP80_FOX

I guess we'll have to console ourselves knowing he finished his career on a losing note against us and while he saviours finals wins against us, our blokes went on to win a flag. I know which i'd rather remember.

He can console himself with his two wooden spoons while we console ourselves with

557552-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

What? Still has his best years in front of him.
View attachment 546769
088668df30338a6a2b6c54bb1f2db840

North Melbourne coach Brad Scott is confident Jarrad Waite’s best football is ahead of him
GLENN McFARLANE, Herald Sun
February 14, 2018 7:34pm
NORTH Melbourne coach Brad Scott is confident Jarrad Waite’s best football is ahead of him, despite the fact he is 35 and will kick-start his 16th senior AFL season in Friday night’s AFLX competition at Etihad Stadium.

Waite was the surprise choice in the Kangaroos’ 15-man AFLX squad, but Scott says the new brand of football will suit the veteran forward, who is eager to play as often as he can.

“It is a strange thing to say about someone of his age, but he feels — and I agree with him — that his best footy is ahead of him, and he has obviously played some high level footy in the past,” Scott said.

The commentators pointed out BJ Goddard was lumbering around the field the other night, like a giraffe on tranquilisers.
The only way to restore BJ's career would be a course of supplements.
Stephen Dank and James Hird would be available.
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back