No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like the ninth rubbish, was on the train home the other week with a scat and bullflog fan and we are talking about where each team will finish and i say about 5-7 on the ladder, bullflog then goes " or ninth " i said " huh " he goes " or you will finish ninth because it would be funny " and i say " whatever gets you off mate " and then i was pretty much you both can STFU now and leave me alone.

It's why i don't like talking footy with oppo supporters because they just can't help themselves and always kill the convo with a childish put down that is just not needed.
I would have told them to go **** themselves

It's like the ninth rubbish, was on the train home the other week with a scat and bullflog fan and we are talking about where each team will finish and i say about 5-7 on the ladder, bullflog then goes " or ninth " i said " huh " he goes " or you will finish ninth because it would be funny " and i say " whatever gets you off mate " and then i was pretty much you both can STFU now and leave me alone.

It's why i don't like talking footy with oppo supporters because they just can't help themselves and always kill the convo with a childish put down that is just not needed.

exactly i didn't even want to talk footy that was the thing i was going to buy a ****ing hedger lol , flog just couldn't help himself because i had my tigers premiership cap on .

exactly i didn't even want to talk footy that was the thing i was going to buy a ******* hedger lol , flog just couldn't help himself because i had my tigers premiership cap on .
And it's just not the shitty comments, it's the looks you get as well if your wearing a cap, polo or jumper etc. They see you wearing it and you just know they are busting to say something to you. Those same people then see a person wearing a different clubs gear and they don't even care.

Something about Richmond that makes non tigers people ****ed in the head.

Was at Bunnings today had my tigers cap on on asked one of the blokes working there about a hedger , he tells me about the hedger , he then makes a throw away comment “ be a long time until you win another one “ I said win what , he said a premiership . Right place at the right time was why we won apparently , and of course he was a Pies supporter . I said did you go to the gf last year ? He said yes , I said yeah I watched it on tv was great result . *******

fake story no way a pies supporter has a job

Last few pages are why I don't wear footy gear or even let anyone know I follow it. The majority are total nuffs and I can't be bothered.

i wore a bit of gear through 2016 when we were shite then in 2017 i had to stop wearing it eventually because of all the ****en dumbshite oppo fans with the "looks like you only support your team when they're doing well" etc comments I just got sick of that shit. 99% of oppo fans aren't worth talking to, everyone thinks their own team is the best and they know **** all about other teams but will pretend they're an expert. it's worse with us coz we are everyones grand final

my mates dad supports the spooners and he's one of the only ones i've had consistent decent footy convos with. everyone else is a ****en idiot

And it's just not the ****ty comments, it's the looks you get as well if your wearing a cap, polo or jumper etc. They see you wearing it and you just know they are busting to say something to you. Those same people then see a person wearing a different clubs gear and they don't even care.

Something about Richmond that makes non tigers people ****** in the head.

Can’t say I’ve ever experienced that.

i wore a bit of gear through 2016 when we were ****e then in 2017 i had to stop wearing it eventually because of all the ****en dumbshite oppo fans with the "looks like you only support your team when they're doing well" etc comments I just got sick of that ****. 99% of oppo fans aren't worth talking to, everyone thinks their own team is the best and they know **** all about other teams but will pretend they're an expert. it's worse with us coz we are everyones grand final

my mates dad supports the spooners and he's one of the only ones i've had consistent decent footy convos with. everyone else is a ****en idiot

It's the constant shit banter and attempts to discredit everything that I'm tired of.

Yeah, I support Richmond. Yeah we were garbage for a long time. No, I can't be bothered talking about it and leave me alone. HuRr HuRr U r niNf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was at Bunnings today had my tigers cap on on asked one of the blokes working there about a hedger , he tells me about the hedger , he then makes a throw away comment “ be a long time until you win another one “ I said win what , he said a premiership . Right place at the right time was why we won apparently , and of course he was a Pies supporter . I said did you go to the gf last year ? He said yes , I said yeah I watched it on tv was great result . *******
Great sales technique!
He got one thing right ... on the victory dais at the MCG on GF Day is the right place at the right time :)

[/QUOTE]
i wore a bit of gear through 2016 when we were ****e then in 2017 i had to stop wearing it eventually because of all the ****en dumbshite oppo fans with the "looks like you only support your team when they're doing well" etc comments I just got sick of that ****. 99% of oppo fans aren't worth talking to, everyone thinks their own team is the best and they know **** all about other teams but will pretend they're an expert. it's worse with us coz we are everyones grand final

i refuse to talk to scumwood supporters
They just drain the life out of me with their crap
We were robbed of the grandfinal Stephenson
Unlucky to get 10 weeks i just dont have the desire to humour these gimps to say they have a quarter of a brain is being far too kind.

Was at Bunnings late October 2018. Was wearing my 2017 Tigers Premiership T shirt. Walking around minding my own business. Bunnings employee driving a forklift notices the shirt and says with dumbass grin as I walk past "hey, I barrack for Collingwood". I stop and look at him and say "thats nice, where is your preliminaryship t shirt?" and walk off. Dumb campaigners all of them.

Was at Bunnings late October 2018. Was wearing my 2017 Tigers Premiership T shirt. Walking around minding my own business. Bunnings employee driving a forklift notices the shirt and says with dumbass grin as I walk past "hey, I barrack for Collingwood". I stop and look at him and say "thats nice, where is your preliminaryship t shirt?" and walk off. Dumb campaigners all of them.
Did he have teeth?

Thats gold im stealing it.

I copped that also,the power of Richmond gear does weird things to oppos.

I quite enjoy it.

Like the ninth thing lol,oppos think about Richmond more than their own club.

#weareeveryonesgrandfinal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back