No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I didn’t realise Stephenson was such an important player for their forward line. He’s gone and now they’re kicking 37 points

The other seagulls aren’t pulling their weight

How does a team lose by 44 points but win the free kick count 27- 11 ? The afl isnt corrupt
My arse they dont just win free kick counts
Week after week they annihilate the opposition
Its just madness.
Not even Fitzroy in it's low day got looked after like that...

How does a team lose by 44 points but win the free kick count 27- 11 ? The afl isnt corrupt
My arse they dont just win free kick counts
Week after week they annihilate the opposition
Its just madness.

If the AFL was any bit a professional organisation they would look into this , it’s blatantly cheating .

If the AFL was any bit a professional organisation they would look into this , it’s blatantly cheating .

It’s not a sport it’s entertainment WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's in a transition stage to an even National Comp, similiar to the old contrived World of Wrestling, building to the big finalee...
Wrassling is going gangbusters

I have said all along that the AFL is in trouble with spectator numbers!

Now hang on, in Gils last big presser he was telling us record crowds and it’s never been better. You saying something different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are norf Shaw they need a new coach , watched a bit after supper , looked a million bucks they did ,,,,I tipped this
Shows how out of touch Scott was

Hahaha pies are ******* shiiiiit.
Just seen the scores now after being absolutely pissed all night. Eat sh1t filth. Not even the umps could suck you off enough to get you into the game..
imagine if norf kicked straight and the umps didnt suck colonwood off

120 point loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back