No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure who is more inept at the moment. Hawks just need to be 5% better and they'd be 5 goals up. That said, Hawks forward entries are appalling. Their forward line is shocking.

To the Pies. Goodness me they've dropped off, but in fairness, so did we at the hight of injuries.

17 free kicks for collingwood in a half lol its ridiculous how kissed they are every week
It's actually 18-12. We had 11 for the whole game against the Crows, and, surprise surprise, only 12 against the AFL love child, the Cats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And s**t. Leigh Matthew has absolutely no idea. "Oh I think the umpire has to overrule the decision to change it, otherwise it stays with original decision". LOL Thanks captain obvious. The other commentators didn't even know what to say...

There was an awkward silence for several seconds then Bruce said “yep”. Lol

Not even once have I seen our injury graphic.

Channel 7 playing their grand final against us.

#

I think they showed it Round 2 or 3. But I've seen it once and I've watched every game. I haven't seen a pies game where they haven't shown it. Their injury list is shit anyway lol Bunch of spuds. This is their best team.

Flog poo eating,Richmond hatin’ commentary and umpires kissing Colin
30 free kicks in a half of football
18 to one side ...

Put the f*n whistle away ya maggots

When they change a rule ,like paying htb adnauseum tonight then the rule mysteriously disappears when they umpire the Richmond game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back