No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salty Scott evasive in his press conference after the game to give him time to think of excuses for his AFL360 sookfest. Apparently players being unavailable, Clangerfield and Parfitt playing injured and missed opportunities cost them the win. No mention on how the Tiger's lifted and outplayed them after half time with more injuries during the game. On the other hand Rhys Shaw full of praise on how we responded.

Also Tim Kelly is worth 4 first rounders and Dusty, WTF. Kelly has not even been linked to us plus he is not fit to tie Dusty's boots.

Hopefully Geelong sack that classless flog, he is embarassment to the AFL. Yet media lacky's like Wankley and Barrett salivate over his salty words.

We had Rance, Higgins and Stack unavailable but we haven't used it as an excuse.
Not to mention being down a rotation with Broad KO'd plus Chimp, Dusty and Jack all playing out the game injured.
Jack Graham, that is.

Although not wanting to defend him. The reason he chose Martin, and FOUR 1st round picks was to bat Slobbo and Wankley away. He was simply saying they are not letting him go. Martin was thrown in there to emphasise the point.
That makes a bit more sense. Still a stupid comparison to make. Especially as he's coming out of contract. I'm sure they don't want to let him go, but there's not a lot they can do about it.

pies flogs on sen still whinging now saying if it was dry they would have won by 20 goals jesus h christ
Pies fan at work told me we better hope its sunny they will kill us in the wet.

I was just like wot?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, why did he try to ruin the sample? Doubt he would even get a strike for that.
In the heat of the moment he made a career ending decison that he just didn't think through.Such a waste.

The thing is though West Coast are a proffesional football club. You would think there would be inductions regarding these sort of procedures. Especially for someone like Rioli from a remote community.
Still have their 90's early 00's, late 00's, 2010's culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back