No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treloar is a snake. He lied to his former club and to ours. You can tell how much of a mess he made of the whole trade situation given Dave Matthews is still filthy with him years later. Plus I don’t think our players will ever forget his decision to go back on his word and then disrespect our club by shooting his mouth off.

I don’t buy into his media facade either. He has been properly trained on what to say and what not to say after his “better list” blunder. He can put on the jovial good guy act like his coach does, but deep down they both want our club to fail. They are rivals and should be treated as such by the Richmond faithful.

"Certainly not in business of making stuff up david. I’m getting on these days, and have a few reliable sources up my sleeve. big move, as I reported, which is great. You’re a champion dad of the game, which is better when you’re cheering for your son. Hope you cheer him on ASAP. And wish you the best"

or some backpedal bullshit.

Giants winning on Saturday was the worst possible thing to happen for the media.
All of a sudden, they have to manufacture more interest than they normally would if Pies got up.
Should be pandering to us.

Treloar is a snake. He lied to his former club and to ours. You can tell how much of a mess he made of the whole trade situation given Dave Matthews is still filthy with him years later. Plus I don’t think our players will ever forget his decision to go back on his word and then disrespect our club by shooting his mouth off.

I don’t buy into his media facade either. He has been properly trained on what to say and what not to say after his “better list” blunder. He can put on the jovial good guy act like his coach does, but deep down they both want our club to fail. They are rivals and should be treated as such by the Richmond faithful.

Rivals? Maybe if they'd made the Grand Final. :D

Giants winning on Saturday was the worst possible thing to happen for the media.
All of a sudden, they have to manufacture more interest than they normally would if Pies got up.
Should be pandering to us.
We're already fully invested as a fan base and neutrals don't really want the media fapping over Richmond all week, so we end up with Matt DeBoer tagging debates and which Giant will be coming back from injury instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Truth.

That’s why he was the first one banned from the tiger train in 2017.

Can we unban him please?

Just so he gets all excited and worked up (like the tiger fan base when he was “coming home”). Then when he gets to that station, you can stand at the carriage door and tell him, “sorry sheeds, we’ve had a chat and your ban was re-instated. Maybe next time” then shut the door in his face, while all he can hear is the faint sound of laughter from behind the door.

I hate Tom Browne as well, but why isn’t there backlash when a players parent jumps to their defense? Like there was when Brooke Cotchin jumped to Cotches defense a few years ago?

I reckon a players mummy or daddy going into bat for their adult professional football son is pretty embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back