No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They are already foaming at the mouths at the thought over here, cries of you cant have it in a non footy state LOL

The only way the GF wont be in Sydney is if the virus heads north and I wouldn't count that out either. The AFL would then probably give it to Brisbane.

Perth will have a meltdown, I predict riots will break out and a shortage of tissues.
Foaming at the mouth?
So, no coronavirus, but a pandemic of rabies?

Bev takes a potshot at Clarko, saying the AFL reacted too quickly in response to Clarko's comments.
Clarko is right though.
More tackling frees should be paid because there are too many players crowding around the ball at stoppages, slowing the game down.
Paying the free kick for deliberately holding onto the ball frees up the game and enables play on and flow.

Bev takes a potshot at Clarko, saying the AFL reacted too quickly in response to Clarko's comments.
Clarko is right though.
More tackling frees should be paid because there are too many players crowding around the ball at stoppages, slowing the game down.
Paying the free kick for deliberately holding onto the ball frees up the game and enables play on and flow.
Only issue I have with Clarkson's comments are that they came after one game - the snore fest between his hawks and the roo's
The previous week when Hawks comfortably beat Tigers - when he was being hailed as having masterminded a great win - he seemed to have no issues with the umpiring and holding the ball interpretation at all.

Bevo is spot on - AFL knee jerked after one game/round JUST because the so called 'master coach' chose to speak up about it.

Only issue I have with Clarkson's comments are that they came after one game - the snore fest between his hawks and the roo's
The previous week when Hawks comfortably beat Tigers - when he was being hailed as having masterminded a great win - he seemed to have no issues with the umpiring and holding the ball interpretation at all.

Bevo is spot on - AFL knee jerked after one game/round JUST because the so called 'master coach' chose to speak up about it.
Clarkson has been on the holding the ball non decisions for few years now .He has brought it up plenty of times .Not sure why the AFL listened now but glad they did .
Bevo is a hypocrite, he winged and moaned a few weeks ago about Josh Bruce not getting free kicks for being held in marking contests .

Clarkson has been on the holding the ball non decisions for few years now .He has brought it up plenty of times .Not sure why the AFL listened now but glad they did .
Bevo is a hypocrite, he winged and moaned a few weeks ago about Josh Bruce not getting free kicks for being held in marking contests .
The one positive I will say is though that unlike other 'knee jerk' reactions, this one did not see to result in over compensation and officiating - only a few poor decisions in following week(s)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are already foaming at the mouths at the thought over here, cries of you cant have it in a non footy state LOL

The only way the GF wont be in Sydney is if the virus heads north and I wouldn't count that out either. The AFL would then probably give it to Brisbane.

Perth will have a meltdown, I predict riots will break out and a shortage of tissues.
The last place i want it to go to is perth, according to caro Sydney at ANZ stadium are the front runners as the AFL want to push the brand North of Vic so lol

The day the AFL bend their knees to our coach is the day I’m 6 ft under.
#

The last place i want it to go to is perth, according to caro Sydney at ANZ stadium are the front runners as the AFL want to push the brand North of Vic so lol
I'm assuming the 'Sponsors' have a bigger presence in Sydney than they do in Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth combined.

WA Govt shot itself in the foot with it's tough stance on the border. Only chance they have is if SA, QLD and NSW all go back into shutdown

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back