No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GWS are imploding, you can feel it.

Dropping Coniglio ties in to what Tiger71 said about the huge personality clashes Coniglio is having with multiple players.

A lot of them could be off side.

They lack belief and now is the time to strike from a trade target perspective
Worth trying to ship them Coleman-Jones? They have 2 shitster ruckmen in Mumford and Jacobs... just machines at giving away free kicks.

Can't believe Kornes and Cleary are banging on about Grimma being a serial stager after getting a 50 for an after the mark incident on Friday.

They're actually calling for the MRO to look at it and for umpires to stop awarding Grimes free kicks.

Part of their argument was the alleged staging incident against Essendon -- you know, the one the tribunal ruled wasn't staging?

I really do get why players don't like the football media.

Hope more of our guys burn the media the way Nank burned roaming Brian -- self entitled pricks think they can constantly slag off players and then be best mates when it suits them.

End of rant.

No for me that’s a genuine 50. Whitfield was looking to wheel and go and the bloke holds him like a tackle despite being a barely contested marking contest. It’s a professional foul and worthy of a 50.

That’s right - under current rules - but I think it’s too harsh because a 50 paid anywhere forward of centre is a near-certain goal

Can't believe Kornes and Cleary are banging on about Grimma being a serial stager after getting a 50 for an after the mark incident on Friday.

They're actually calling for the MRO to look at it and for umpires to stop awarding Grimes free kicks.

Part of their argument was the alleged staging incident against Essendon -- you know, the one the tribunal ruled wasn't staging?

Hope more of our guys burn the media the way Nank burned roaming Brian -- self entitled pricks think they can constantly slag off players and then be best mates when it suits them.

End of rant.

Of course they hate Grimes. Grimes is ruining the narrative. Charlie Cameron, etc. are meant to be superstars. The fact they can’t get a kick against Grimes must mean Grimes is a cheat.

GWS are imploding, you can feel it.

Dropping Coniglio ties in to what Tiger71 said about the huge personality clashes Coniglio is having with multiple players.

A lot of them could be off side.

They lack belief and now is the time to strike from a trade target perspective
Get rid of the rotten egg or face an exodus.
Reading between the lines it all comes back to his appointment.
The club wanted to coninue with Co-captains setup.Cogs & Ward.
Cogs didn't want a bar of it.
Hence the rift amongst the playing group.
But yep lets shake the tree(Most clubs will)

End of rant.
Yeah just watched that.What a load of bullshit.But nothing surprises me when it comes too click bait Journos like Kate Scorned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah just watched that.What a load of bullshit.But nothing surprises me when it comes too click bait Journos like Kate Scorned.

You watch every week, this campaigner and the biggest campaigner of all, Whateley, rank their top 4 premiership contenders,

THEY NEVER RATE RICHMOND 🤣🤣

Is it cause they genuinely don't believe richmond can win?

Noooooo

Its cause they dont want richmond to win.

This is what makes them shit journalists and simple fan boys. One wants Geelong to win, one wants the Power.

You watch every week, this campaigner and the biggest campaigner of all, Whateley, rank their top 4 premiership contenders,

THEY NEVER RATE RICHMOND 🤣🤣

Is it cause they genuinely don't believe richmond can win?

Noooooo

Its cause they dont want richmond to win.

This is what makes them sh*t journalists and simple fan boys. One wants Geelong to win, one wants the Power.
They know we have one of the biggest fan bases in the country.They work for a shit radio station that needs every bit of revenue it can muster.They know they will get bites and if not then they will resort too what our great man VB_longneck caught em out on in reading posts from here to get a reaction.
While its frustrating for us,I hope it continues as it means we are still king of the afl jungle.

Just got told some major issues at bomber land. Player wifes going the humpy pumpy with Melbourne storm players in the hub, also a coach has walked out apparently today

Cant confirm if true tho
Did you hear anything further on this bud?
Aren't the Storm on the Sunshine COast and Bombers 2 hours south on the Gold Coast??

Only silver lining of this Covid, haven’t had to listen to Geelong FC and their supporters carry on about a home final at KP.
But we got to hear the Eagles claim they should get a home final when thye finish top 2, then do a Geelong and get ahead of themselves and drop games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back