No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone see this? Clarko on the media scrutiny on the Hawks.

View attachment 943565

A) Anyone have footage of Grimes laughing at him?
B) Where in the actual T**ty ******* hell have you been for the last month Clarko? We've had nothing but sh*t slung our way.
he's just joking around with him, not laughing "at" him...

Now 5832 days since Essendon won a final.

View attachment 943620

He said they will improve next year because the players won't have to spend all pre season learning Blake Caracella's terminology and game plan, they'll know it all when they start this pre season.

I think that's why we struggled in 2017.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Rance is the new Bachelor

I would have thought they'd have real trouble scratching together enough decent looking, unmarried Jehovas's Witnesses to be contestants.

Maybe that's the angle...they'll reveal his religion and expectance that they convert once it's too late for them to back out. ;)

I would have thought they'd have real trouble scratching together enough decent looking, unmarried Jehovas's Witnesses to be contestants.

Maybe that's the angle...they'll reveal his religion and expectance that they convert once it's too late for them to back out. ;)
or Rance has come to his senses and dropped the religion??? nah, that's not likely

That show is the equivalent of backing one out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back