No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s right operating cost of small biz is horrendous, from rent to utilities to insurance and havent mentioned labor , hard to argue when many a ignoramous that think there is zero cost associated with selling

Not to mention how hard it being an employer. No one ever thanks you for creating a living for someone. IR just want to hammer you taxes, fees and liabilities until is unprofitable.

Never mind the unrealistic rents, that will be subsidised by the tax payers in the form of tax breaks if no one can afford to pay it. Meaning they need never lower them to meet the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the difference in talent & ability of first 5 picks in the draft compared to the first few in the 20's is staggering,its stark...just look at this Horne-Francis
looks as tho hes playing his 100th game(i know its only Hawks) but look at the massive difference as compared to RCD,Dow & CCJ who are around the pick #20,theres a million miles difference
100% , rcd , dow will be good players , but never elite, the first 5 picks are match winners
Petracca , oliver etc, pick 20s will give you a good solid afl player .

Great return. He doesnt have the ability to be a permanent forward and is shocking in the ruck. At the same time that whole group of players we got around that time dont look up to it.

I thought Balta looked good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Brodie 7 clearances pretty solid debut in Freo winning side , must have thought we have him covered with what we got,,,,get them in the bloody side

How are we all feeling about our ex Tigers this weekend?

Higgins, Butler, CCJ.
Some still playing. Ellis, Chol, Naish.

Hoping Naish prospers on a wing on that big ground out west. Reckon he will get some opportunity in that side this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back