No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow's headline in the Herald Sun: "Simon Goodwin arrested for running illegal dog fights". Things are going that well for Melbourne right now.

Tomorrow's headline in the Herald Sun: "Simon Goodwin arrested for running illegal dog fights". Things are going that well for Melbourne right now.

Definitely some rot behind the scenes. All that shit with Goodwin, the ex-prez and director slagging off the club and players getting into punch ons. If the AFL didn’t change the rules these clowns wouldnt be anywhere near it

happy eric cartman GIF by South Park

Definitely some rot behind the scenes. All that shit with Goodwin, the ex-prez and director slagging off the club and players getting into punch ons. If the AFL didn’t change the rules these clowns wouldnt be anywhere near it
If it wasn't for the AFL giving them a coach , a footy manager , favors with picks and priority picks not to mention scraping the tanking fines
they would still be tanking or in Tassie

Love it that the Dees are starting to get the same treatment we did over the last years… dusty chopsticks, Hardwick affair, kebabgate, mrs Cotchin hair salon, Rioli/Bolton defending their friend… the media are just waiting like vultures for the chink in the armour of the top ranked team. It’s our old friend tall poppy syndrome masquerading beneath it all. The price of success… but for once it’s not us!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just watched the origin preview and saw a glimpse of Karmichael Hunt, which reminded me of one of the leagues most muddle brain dead ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He kicked the winner against though which is probably the lowest moment I’ve had as tigs supporter. Outside of the Geelong and hawks thrashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back