No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Ed Langdon is far and away Melbournes most underrated player and easily the best wingman in the competition, that dude is devastating both ways in killing oppos attack. If we're any chance this year he has to be stopped.

First time I have seen it.
Explosive stuff.
Look I think Morris has a punchable head but trying to get a man sacked for correctly doing his job is piss weak

Who ever Tom has as his source it’s absolutely a grade

Leaked the grand final team and now this

"we went in with a plan, we had some late stuff go on, with JJ unfortunately going out in the warm-up, everything other than that was according to plan from the Sunday, somehow you found out about it again..."

Bevo having a good old fashioned rant. Morris is slime but really he was just an easy target for a frustrated coach whose side copped a beating after 6 months thinking about the last one
I also think Bevo was highlighting that there is leak in his organisation and that he wants to mount pressure on that leak … would love to know who it is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s a fu**en android, pace, burst and stamina - all elite

Destroyed Mccrae in the grand final. He tried to hide out on the wing and use his kicking but Langdon followed him around and ran off him. By the 3rd quarter he was pretty much walking between contests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dogs to miss top four after this one… and f*** me schache is horrendous how tf was he pick 2? Cody weightman is also a B-tech Ben Nason on meth

Weren’t they predicting 80-90k last week in the media?
That crowd of 58k is exactly why I’ve never bought the argument from
Minnow clubs that the only reason they get low crowds and low ratings is bc of shit fixturing - “if we got prime time like the big clubs we wouldn’t need afl handouts” :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back