No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are the SEN offices in Richmond?

Remove these imposters immediately.
Love putting shit on us but love our hospitality.
Piss off pricks!

Seymour is more your go.....in an underground bunker.

We can open the hatch and throw down some three day old Vegemite sandwiches if you're lucky.

The whole media are cocksmoking Geelong.

On the (Melbourne) couch said their MCG record is great this year.

Not one mention of the thing that really farks them up... FINALS lol. September pretenders.

The fat ugly carnt that owns SEN is a Geelong supporter. Go figure, employs half of the clueless, gutless media.

Anyone else getting cocky Geelong fans getting lippy all of a sudden??? You'd think they'd learn to wait until they've achieved something!!
Guy at work today goes to walk in front of me and says "top of the ladder goes first." I replied with "weren't you top of the ladder in 2019?"
They'd better choke again this year!!!
Should have hit him in the back of the head 😂

tom 'i play for frees' papley worth 700 according to lloyd:sick:
we need to get rid of this cancerous attitude we been carrying round last few games if we wanna attract Taranto
an injection of an elite player from another club asap is what this great club needs to right the ship

Why?

Its not the 1970s, the players should have every right to speak up if the coach is causing rifts with them

If you had a shitty boss, you would be in your right to complain to higher ups, why shouldn’t players have that right?

Dictate isn’t the right word for it, but they were asked for feedback and they gave it, which they are well within their right to

I don’t have a problem with them sacking him or players speaking out about his methods etc…it clearly wasn’t working and he had to go. But seriously…. “We did this for you Nobes”. Imagine how that made him feel knowing his removal was largely on the back of negative player feedback. It would’ve made me sick if I was in that position. So disingenuous to act like the playing group were going to miss him.

Selfish campaigners.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back