No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah blah, blah, I'm now committed to this club under a contract, If I walk right now, I dont get my payout
It sucks, but it is the way it is. Right now his reputation is all he’s really got to hang on to. While people won’t blame him if he decided to walk, he won’t until either his contract ends or Essendrugs let him go.

Blah blah, blah, I'm now committed to this club under a contract, If I walk right now, I dont get my payout
best thing is truck will be back at rfc next year, on less coin, cos hes getting a massive payout for season 2023 😂

Live look at bomberland right now

train trainwreck GIF

Won't be bigger than Tiges vs pies round 19 2018 when higgins did a backflip and kicked goal of the year
wont be a bigger crowd but the game is bigger cos of pies top 4 and carltoon 8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF is it with all the Geelong threads on the main board Have I missed the bit where they've achieved something of note,like a premiership?
But scotty said there should be more recognition for finishing on top after the regular season (despite a ridiculous home ground advantage) - so we are all in awe of the amazing Cats at the moment...

I remember us all doing cartwheels when Terry Wallace signed on as coach.
That ended well.
I am aware Clarkson is a far better coach with a far better record. But sometimes these things don't work out unless the list is regenerated properly.

The off-season will be telling. If Norf bring in a bunch of senior ‘stars’ like Brad Hill, Gunston, Breust then it will be clear Clarko hasn’t learnt much from his last 3-4 seasons at the Hawks.

If they trade out a couple of senior bodies who are taking them nowhere like Goldstein, Hall to further boost their draft hand then they are on the right track.

Let’s not forget the Hawks list management team delivered Clarko a heap of all-timers in Buddy, Roughy, Hodge, Rioli, Lewis and Mitchell in the space of 2-3 drafts. I could have coached them to the finals (not sure about a flag…).

Clarko’s coaching years post those guns finishing up were sub-standard, so Norf becoming a power again js not a lay down misiere just because Clarko is there.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

druggies will never be good again until they get rid of everyone that is still in denile about the saga, and actively denounce campaigners that want Jobe to be given his Brownlow back and s**t like that

there's still way too many people in and around that place that think that way
Their board is very divided. Apparently it’s the largest in the competition, made up of plenty of rich coterie members who all want their say and are all pulling in different directions

The off-season will be telling. If Norf bring in a bunch of senior ‘stars’ like Brad Hill, Gunston, Breust then it will be clear Clarko hasn’t learnt much from his last 3-4 seasons at the Hawks.

If they trade out a couple of senior bodies who are taking them nowhere like Goldstein, Hall to further boost their draft hand then they are on the right track.

Let’s not forget the Hawks list management team delivered Clarko a heap of all-timers in Buddy, Roughy, Hodge, Rioli, Lewis and Mitchell in the space of 2-3 drafts. I could have coached them to the finals (not sure about a flag…).

Clarko’s coaching years post those guns finishing up were sub-standard, so Norf becoming a power again js not a lay down misiere just because Clarko is there.

At least they will go about things in the right way.

If he went to Essendon he’d be stuck with Dildoro, CEO Cambell and board member Sheedy.

There’s no way he could get the kind of clear air to make changes at the bombers with that lot hanging on your back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldstein and Hall are worth nothing on the open market though.
Hall got dropped this week and Goldstein has a year left in him.
Clarkson didn't quite inherit a flag like Chris Scott did, but he was no doubt helped out by his recruiting team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back