No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Groupie_ u think Lauren Kane's dad is

wrestlemania xiv wrestling GIF by WWE

Brownless is a pea brain.....he's a one trick pony on radio who relies on sexual innuendo as his 1 wood ....complete fookwit and a handbagger of the highest order
"You never touch a man's woman or his wallet." Meanwhile Lyon was plowing Billy's Mrs in the make up room.

gillon appointend ceo of tabcorp

nobody saw that one coming
Didn’t I call this three years ago , that when he left the AFL he would join a betting company , I expected Sportsbet to be honest

Laura Kane resign please.
Pathetic.
SEN in bed with the CFL.

Andrew Maher and Andrew Gaze said they could not see the touched ball which proves to me SEN are in bed with the CFL.
SEN is rancid.
Tugging the forelock to the AFL.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFLs chosen betting agency is Sportsbet. Their ads are all over the official AFL website. I wonder how long before Tabcorp takes that mantle now that Gil is CEO of Tabcorp?
3.5 days is the over/under

definition of insanity = Laura Kane & the CFL swimming & bathing in their own excrement ,oblivious to the stench and effect
its having on others 😂
I'm no expert but I'm sensing that the only people happy with the current umpiring shambles is the AFL and Collingwood fans. Funny that.

The Pies play for free kicks, whinge at every opportunity to the umps on the field, and when a very rare decision goes against them, they bring it up in the presser, carry on in the media like a major crime has been committed.

It's laughable and the stupid AFL seem happy to go along for the ride.
Laura Kane is as dumb as dogshit and a Pies fan. Those two things usually go hand in hand anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back