No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do it so much better than the AFL, full credit to them.
It was cringe during game though , like when nsw would attack they had this bloke on llPA system start saying to crowd , nsw nsw nsw and vice versa for when Queensland attacked 😂 then they played so much music during the game . It lacked atmosphere but scoreline didn’t help

fair lightshow by the looks of it,on the game NSW's first 35 mins was the most stunning co ordinated attack on an oppos line ive seen in recent memory,MMoses kicking n line play,laser passing and decision making worthy MOTM, out of this world in RL terms,did not see that coming from him

Last edited:

It was cringe during game though , like when nsw would attack they had this bloke on llPA system start saying to crowd , nsw nsw nsw and vice versa for when Queensland attacked 😂 then they played so much music during the game . It lacked atmosphere but scoreline didn’t help
Been to a couple Storm games this and they blast some cowbell noise through the stadium to try and get to the crowd involved. Hated it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel personally attacked (Lynch & Prestia)
Yep, pretty sure that qualifies as a personal attack. Lol

Not sure it's us that's been bleating to the AFL about it tho. If we wanted to complain to the AFL we'd have a shit load of agenda items to get through before this one.....and why would we be banging on about getting the system for academy and f/s picks changed right now when we've banked 9 draft picks for this year ?? We are right smack in the middle of using the current system !

If anything we DONT want it changed yet ! Next year, sure lol 😆

I think we can all guess who the usual suspects having a sook will be.

View attachment 84481948db1ae624213616ba6ee09091.mp4

Cale Morton talking about how they tanked against us way back when. Feels like only yesterday!! As much as I can't stand other teams tanking over the years, I'm happy for us to tank the rest of the year and maybe next year. Got to set ourselves up before Tassie drafts.

Was in that Fox sports show on tv , there saying they a hiccup sending Daniel to shit coast is Maurice jnr as he won’t want to leave him by himself at RFC so a package deal on the cards .
FMD why doesent Dumma just come down and try get Tom lunch as well .

Purple Parrot - the same "official AFL journalist" that started the campaign against us getting an early second round compo pick for Ellis that ended with us getting gypped with pick 39 , a campaign which I'm sure was totally of his own volition and not at all a conflict of interest or completely at odds with him saying absolutely nothing the previous year about the generous compo WC got for Lycett despite it being the exact same situation (25 year old player from the defending premiers)....:whistle:

Yeah its pretty interesting, been spending a bit more time on other teams forums & the amount of acceptance & total understanding there is that the AFL are completely rigging and interfering in the fairness of the game too much is really widespread. From what i can tell, both Adelaide teams are all over it + Nth supporters. So much so they all now openly agree and admit that "Arc-gate" was clearly an "inside job". They have racked up a fairly damning long list of moments now where they failed the "transparency" test and the cat is out of the bag.

how lows the the state of game sunk in this country when your poster boy is a non contact, run round the pack getting the easy receive,diving,faking,pull ya head back as if ya head ripped off @ every opportunity,less than a goal a game chicken hawk gimp standing less than 5'10 with 2 & only 2 elite attributes as far as the eye can see

1/ reading the ball off the pack @ pace(big faarken deal) and
2/ elite disposal under pressure, geez we've come a long way :rolleyes:

seriously, Bontempelli & the Goat should have 2 Brownlows min ea, if not 3 in this era based on the CFL's whipped cream metrics on what it takes to be the poster boy

Last edited:
remember when the FBI piggybacked into Vietnam under the shade of the Military n fleeced all the Heroin that was about
CIA if my memory 9s correct

CFL would be froffin at the origin pre game entertainment at night
And on cue CFL talking about return of state of origin, what’s next start of season in Vegas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back