No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Collingwood get away with a lot. Holds on players, blocking and the sneaky little tug on the arm of the oppo player going for a mark. Not to mention the two handed throw over the head ‘disguised’ as a hand pass. Sidearse is a master of it.

Couldn’t stand the Pie lovefest from the commentators so have turned the sound off.

Commentators make me spew the way they suck up to Collingwood.

Maynard play acts but gets sucked off while May is thrown over hot coals.

Just imagine if a Tiger did that?

He'd be walking the plank.

Commentators are trash.

Commentators make me spew the way they suck up to Collingwood.

Maynard play acts but gets sucked off while May is thrown over hot coals.

Just imagine if a Tiger did that?

He'd be walking the plank.

Commentators are trash.
Brown and Jordan Lewis both have severe brain damage though.

Brown and Jordan Lewis both have severe brain damage though.

Brown said Hardwick played a 7 or 8 man forward line at Richmond. lol. We played Lambo starting off half back, pushed all our forwards up the ground etc. Always had a plus one behind the ball or pushed up to the stoppage.
These idiots say what they like and go unchallenged. A bit like a favourite poster of mine on here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies down by 20 points at half time, down 11-9 on free kicks......................

i think we all know which way the umpires are going to go in the 3rd qtr...but it is against the umpires 2024 pets though so a bit of confliction about to go on in the umpires rooms at half time.

The AFL looking at the current top 8

View attachment 2033802

Frist week on Finals

Sydney Vs Collingwood in Sydney
Carlton Vs Essendon at MCG

Lions Vs Cats in Brisbane
Fremantle vs Giant in Perth

4 games / 4 states.

3 of Melbournes big 4. + Cats.

AFL House watching the remaining games hoping nothing changes too much....
View attachment 2033808
oh yeah GIF

Pies down by 20 points at half time, down 11-9 on free kicks......................

i think we all know which way the umpires are going to go in the 3rd qtr...but it is against the umpires 2024 pets though so a bit of confliction about to go on in the umpires rooms at half time.
Da way they playyy

And how about Maynard, did a Steven May, went to ground to easy like he was king hit, it was a push to the chest :tearsofjoy:

And how about Maynard, did a Steven May, went to ground to easy like he was king hit, it was a push to the chest :tearsofjoy:
A whole week about May though.
Maynard will be hidden under the Munster Show dungeon carpet.

Nick Daicos what a cheat. Staging for another free from which scores a goal,

How many weeks would you get for just smashing the campaigner in that situation and knocking him senseless? You would be a hero forever, it would be worth it.

Not that we condone violence of course, we are dead against unwarranted violence. :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back