No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

95% of bummers wins this year have come from soft draw and favourable umpiring due to having scotty the umpires boss at the helm

last night was prob their best win this year but anyone who is familiar with the corrupt cfl 4 umpire stand rule era dont rate the umpies anyway

colonwood was the worst premier I've ever seen and ive been watching a really really long time. their "premiership" list looks more like a spoon winner than a flag winner

first time pies have lost a free kick count since john mchale coached them in the roaring 20s

and of course they loose without their 4 extra players who delivered them an asterisk stand rule era umpires flag
Sister in law complained about the Frampton free on Langford. I was like he tackled him in a marking contest and she said "so?"

Bandwagoner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies fans raving about Sidepoodot and his 34 touches. Can't bend and pick the footy up and had 7 score involvements. Another washed campaigner just collecting a pay cheque and some seagull possessions
pies crowds will be worse than fitzroy on their deathbed when they fall off the cliff

biggest bandwagoners in the league after carlton

They didn't even show up to 2018 preliminary or any gws final until last year. They've all come from nowhere.
we dwarfed them at the 2018 prelim

95% of bummers wins this year have come from soft draw and favourable umpiring due to having scotty the umpires boss at the helm

last night was prob their best win this year but anyone who is familiar with the corrupt cfl 4 umpire stand rule era dont rate the umpies anyway

colonwood was the worst premier I've ever seen and ive been watching a really really long time. their "premiership" list looks more like a spoon winner than a flag winner
Carlscum ressies team of 1982 woulda beat that filth team last year 😂

was it Grant Thomas who said yesterday on radio that the scums ressies in 1982 would beat Norf today ? 😂
or was it Paul Roos ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back