No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite right SB. I worked in banking for 40 years and whilst it’s true that banks don’t really care that much about their customers, in my experience they do at least try to retain any customer who wants to close an account or refinance a home loan with another bank.

The club always says how good it is to have the Tiger Army behind them, the least they could have done is enquire why he wasn’t renewing. Especially for someone who’s been a member for 31 years. That just smacks of they don’t care about us, they just want our money. Not good enough by a long shot.

It's probably just an automated reply written by a junior staff member. It seems pretty standard and doesn't necessarily reflect anything bigger. It's likely due to the challenge of finding good employees these days.

I'm sure the membership team has a plan to retain members, including reaching out to everyone who cancels. I can vouch for this because they've personally called me when I was frustrated and decided to cancel.

AFL website. Noble says Pies haven't given up on their season. Gee if there's just 1 thing we do to salvage something from our train wreck of a season, laying the smackdown on them Sunday would be epic.

Hulk Hogan Handshake GIF

Randy Savage Sport GIF by WWE

AFL website. Noble says Pies haven't given up on their season. Gee if there's just 1 thing we do to salvage something from our train wreck of a season, laying the smackdown on them Sunday would be epic.

Hulk Hogan Handshake GIF

Randy Savage Sport GIF by WWE
I'm so conflicted

• Beating Collingwood good :whitecheck:

If we beat the Pies they will know their season is over and won't beat the blues.

• Losing to Collingwood and then watching them beat the Blues a week later? Also, good. :whitecheck:

My MCC membership finally came through 🫣
I was paying for both while we were good and I was a provisional member because I was basically guaranteed a GF ticket. Luckily I got to go to 17&19.
Next year I’ll be a restricted MCC so I’ll only miss the GF. I felt like I had to choose 1.

I do feel like the club has put profit before its members recently though.
Fair enough, s'pose. I'll re - take up a membership. Replace as you will. I'm interstate. At best only get to see the Tiges a couple of times per yr.

No need to for me member up in the winning yrs = more than 100 000 signed up. In the hard times, always fly a financial flag support a bit more.

Still, the your original post read a bit strange. Kinda like you were seeking others to join you; stirring up a financial revolt against the team you support. That would be weird.

Fair enough, s'pose. I'll re - take up a membership. Replace as you will. I'm interstate. At best only get to see the Tiges a couple of times per yr.

No need to for me member up in the winning yrs = more than 100 000 signed up. In the hard times, always fly a financial flag support a bit more.

Still, the your original post read a bit strange. Kinda like you were seeking others to join you; stirring up a financial revolt against the team you support. That would be weird.
No i didnt mean it like that.
I was just trying to show people what a shit response i got back from the club.
I just think since 2017 the club has prioritised profit over the average fan.
I would of thought a professional business would be following up with long term members to find out why they aren't re-signing.

I would of thought a professional business would be following up with long term members to find out why they aren't re-signing.
in years past I reckon they would.

given the financial pressures the last few years I'd say its a touchy subject and have no doubt they've asked members in the past as to why they're cancelling and gotten negative feedback for asking. lose lose situation

They might just wait until the end of the season, especially since you are on the monthly roll over payments.

No point tryin to change your mind now really

in years past I reckon they would.

given the financial pressures the last few years I'd say its a touchy subject and have no doubt they've asked members in the past as to why they're cancelling and gotten negative feedback for asking. lose lose situation
I have worked before within memberships for Richmond casual worker and often got negative feedback in this regard. So I understand where they are coming from.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has a great attitude, not cocky at all.
Wish him nothing but the best
another father son for the magshites

them and scats have been kissed on the dick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back