No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had a Essendon supporter friend post on face book a snip of the ladder showing Essendon in the top 3 saying "I'll just leave this here".

I'm kind of tempted to post a snip on facebook of Essendons ladder position after this round saying "I'll just leave this here".
Do It GIF

Bummers tracking our 37 years of shitness nicely. About now they are at 2nd year of Walls era and Heppell is Wayne Campbell.

With a bit of luck they'll be enjoying Essoninth for about a decade, and shit draft picks to **** them up the ass.
Gresham, McKay, Dursma. Those ass clowns have set themselves up for at least 5 years of mid table finishes.
What a rabble from the President down to the boot studder.
Long may it continue - they're delusional. They're insular. They have no idea of where they really sit in the real world. The rest of the world just laughs at them and they can't understand why.

So, i start early yesterday and have a big day at work. I’m suffering through Blues Port. Pretty much starting to nod off before 3 quarter time. Think screw this, i’m off to bed. Blues have this in the bag. I wake up and it’s no f…..ing way.
I then travel with my bros to celebrate my dads birthday (lives nearly 2 hours away). I miss Bombers pitiful performance. I get home and Dees start on fire. No way i am missing this choke.
The last 15 pages was all i needed to get the updates requred. So thank you. I am now off to the bombers board, then i will detour to Lygon st board, then return home to Punt rd.

Giving the Dyson Heppell Award tonight to Aaron Cadman, who I hadn’t noticed was playing until midway through the third quarter when he ineffectually followed Max Gawn to the football at half-forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a Essendon supporter friend post on face book a snip of the ladder showing Essendon in the top 3 saying "I'll just leave this here".

I'm kind of tempted to post a snip on facebook of Essendons ladder position after this round saying "I'll just leave this here".
They used to be my most hated team because of their arrogant self entitled supporters.
They have become so irrelevant now I just get joy from watching them get their supporters hopes up at the start of the year only to fail miserably

Stars getting the rub of the green and rival fans whinging about it has been going on forever.

People who believe that umpiring decisions are determined by a conspiracy between AFL executives and umpires are paranoid fantasists.

Every game has multiple players throwing the ball and questionable frees in marking contests. That you’re obsessed with Carlton and get worked up by people who don’t agree with your pathetic obsession is sad.
You're flipping delusional. Open your eyes for Christs sake FMD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back