No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if wrong, didn't Dimma call players a pack of campaigners
The worst term Clarkson apparently used was Humphrey B Bear, the name of a children's TV character.
Bizarre lawsuit.
Should be struck out.

Correct me if wrong, didn't Dimma call players a pack of campaigners
The worst term Clarkson apparently used was Humphrey B Bear, the name of a children's TV character.
Bizarre lawsuit.
Should be struck out.

On the main board there is a link to the statement of claim that is before the court. I read it in full last night. There is some shocking claims in there as to the alleged treatment of some indigenous players. I felt terrible just reading it. If the claims are proven true I think there will be huge repercussions.

On the main board there is a link to the statement of claim that is before the court. I read it in full last night. There is some shocking claims in there as to the alleged treatment of some indigenous players. I felt terrible just reading it. If the claims are proven true I think there will be huge repercussions.
Yeah I read that too, it’s amazing the AFL chose to overlook those things and give everyone flowers and Unicorns, protect the brand I guess and stuff the people, if proven in court , then the AFL executive needs to be marched out, absolutely disgusting and I again say if proven , then people need to be marched out of the industry.

Those carpets are getting a workout again

Confused What The GIF by Sesame Street

"Me don't know what games this person been watching"
Never met a Carlton fan that goes to or watches the games...

Yeah I read that too, it’s amazing the AFL chose to overlook those things and give everyone flowers and Unicorns, protect the brand I guess and stuff the people, if proven in court , then the AFL executive needs to be marched out, absolutely disgusting and I again say if proven , then people need to be marched out of the industry.

Those carpets are getting a workout again
imagine the racists wore a yellow sash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back